Blog Mixer Linky - My link:)

Denise at Yearn to Learn has started a Mixer Linky!  Kinda fun, so here's my link:

1.  A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
     My "New Kid" is my bestie Cindy at Sweet Time in First Grade.  Go check her out.  She's got 
     lots of great stuff:)

2.  Post a blogger in the same grade level.
     I teach 4th Grade so I'm gonna post about Go Fourth! with Mrs. Owens

3.  Post a blogger in a different grade level.
     I'm gonna post The Hawk's Nest.  Check out her blog, it's super cool!!

4.  It's all about the button. Find a cute button and post it.
     So many cute ones to choose from.......here's one of the many from Read, Write, Sing

Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Tara: thanks for thinking of me and deeming my blog cool:)

    Mrs. Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in my Linky Party.

    Denise
    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving me a shout out! :)

    sweettimein1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog!! I'm officially a follower! (PS- I'm super pumped to find some upper elementary blogs, a friend of mine teaches 5th grade and was wanting some blog suggestions!) :0)
    Kelly
    All In A First Grade Day

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top