Circle Frenzy Letters

I've had several people ask where I got the letters that I have up in my classroom (from pics in previous posts).  I got them from a teacher supply store here locally but found a link where you can get the letters and any of the other stuff in that collection.  The collection itself is called Circle Frenzy....not sure that is the name of the letters but here is the link for both:)




Quick side note:  Love these borders (polka dot the most) but when I put them up it just seemed like something was missing....maybe cuz they have straight edges instead of wavy????  I don't know but anywho, decided to layer with a solid colored wavy border underneath and LOVE!  Here's some pics...


Photobucket

11 comments

  1. You are so creative!!!

    =)Beth
    http://inspiredwritingteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great with the wavy layered borders great creative eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your boards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the layered look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought that boarder to put in my room, and I love how the white wavy boarder really stands out with it! Now I can't wait to get in my room to start putting it up!

    Amy
    Spotted in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooo - I really like the layered look - gotta try that this year.
    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look. Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the same letters and border last year. I think I picked mine up at a Lakeshore Store?! Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE!! I have a ton of the wavy border in solid colors and rarely use it because it is boring LOL Now I have cute monkey border that I will use in tmy classroom and it would be SO cute with my yellow wavy border under it!! Thanks for sharing the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love layering my borders too!!! I always try to use bordette (solid color) underneath and then my funky color on top :) Just always makes it a little more fun in the classroom!

    Love your blog!!! Thanks for the email today!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top