Craft Day with Tay :D

I am oh so happy because today is craft day with my awesome daughter!!  (who will be leaving for college soon :,(((((  She's a beach and indoor volleyball player so they report sooner) So I am so happy to have this time.

We are working on lots for my classroom!!  Check back soon because as I was riding my bike this morning, I got an idea on how to make something I already do and have shared, ultra cute!!!  So check back.

Spoiler alert.....yesterday my bestie and I went classroom shopping and my "theme" (color scheme) all came together in one glorious moment....no more "rainbow threw up in my classroom theme"....I can't even begin to tell you how excited about what this is all going to look like when it is done:)  If you look really close at the picks, you may get an idea...

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. My guess it polk-a-dots! FUN! Looking forward to the final pics.

    I wish I had someone to cut out my lamination;-)

    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create


    MY WEBSITE

    Fabulous 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it have anything to do with your blog theme?!?! just guessing! can't wait to see pictures when its done! and I LOVE cutting out lamination!! lol

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top