Lightbulb!!

I have joined the linky party at Learning with Mrs. Parker for fall read alouds.  I am constanly changing my post because (not being in my classroom to check my books) I keep remembering more and more of the books I use....anywho, another great one I adore is:

Miss Smith's Incredible Storybook

If you haven't read it, you absolutely must!!  Here's my "lightbulb moment".  What a great book to read aloud to the kiddos right before you have your book frenzy!!  This book is about how when you read, the characters come alive and you can "go to other places" and I know my kids are hooked just a few pages in....thought it would be a fun lead in to the book frenzy:)


Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Always looking for picture books to start the year with for read-aloud time and also for writing mentor books.
    Thanks

    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with that book. Now I'll have to go buy it! Thanks for sharing your lightbulb. :)

    Jennifer
    http://3rdgradelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top