My New and Improved Multiple Choice Sticks

A few weeks ago I posted about how I (with the help of my hubby) made these sticks for multiple choice that I use in small groups.  If you want to read more about the why, click here.  Here is a pic reminder:

Anywho, was thinking this morning and came up with a way to make them way cuter:)  Trip to Walmart for Mod Podge and paintbrushes, trip to Michaels for colored popsicle sticks, trip to Target for adorable dollar alphabet stickers.


Put the cute stickers on the sticks...

Mod Podge and let them dry and .....

my oh so cute and colorful new multiple choice sticks...just waiting on my hubby to get home and drill the holes for me:)  Can't wait to use them with my kiddos:)


Photobucket

11 comments

  1. Those are soooooo cute! LOVE THEM! Think I'll try to make a set for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! And..... I am now following you.....Lastly, I am glad you now have a pop up comment window!


    Faithful in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea!!!!! And I love them in color! Did you make them to where all the A's are one color, the B's another and so on?? or are they all mix and match colors?

    Cant wait to make some! thanks for sharing the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever.

    I'm glad to hear WalMart had modpodge. I am contemplating letting students decorate composition notebooks for their writing journals...and there was a post to seal the cover with modpodge. In the past some parents have covered the final cover with contact paper, but since we're in school for 3 day (starting on the 17th of Aug) this might be a great project.


    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create


    MY WEBSITE

    Fabulous 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I love it!

    - Elizabeth :)

    http://firstyearinthe3rdgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tara, these are fabulous! I would never have thought to do this! thank you for sharing how you made them!! Thank you also for stopping by my blog, I was so thrilled! I am your newest follower and am off to catch up:) Happy Weekend to you ~ Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, how do you use these?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea and your blog! Kim at SaylorsLog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just made some of these this past weekend! I'm so excited to use them! Thanks for the great idea. :)

    - Elizabeth
    http://firstyearinthe3rdgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top