Read Aloud Linky Party

Mrs. Parker at Learning with Mrs. Parker is having a Fall Read Aloud Linky party.  So many books to choose from but 2 of my faves that I start every year with are:

   Miss Nelson is Missing
The kids love this book no matter how many times they have heard it!

   Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
This book is a must have for every library and really sets the tone for a good, caring, and thoughtful classroom dynamic:)  Read it every year!! 

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Fun book!  This kid has got quite the imagination which I love!  I want my kids to have that!!

First Day Jitters

The Name Jar

Precious book.  New to my beginning of the year library and absolutely love it:)
                                   
                                  
Photobucket

7 comments

  1. I will read the Bucket Filler book too. This is the first time I will read it to Kinders so we will see how it goes. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read the Bucket Filler book! I really want to implement that in the fall. Thanks for reminding me! :)

    Magnificent Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Name Is Sangoel by Karen Williams is also a good start-of-the-year find, too.

    We're going to use Carol McCloud's new Growing Up With A Bucket Full of Happiness as a book study with our faculty. It's AMAZING!!

    Barbara
    corneroncharacter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to look into The Name Jar! I'm a new lucky 100th follower. :)

    Cheryl
    Primary Graffiti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Name Jar. Such a great book :-)

    http://teachingmaketheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read The Name Jar. Thanks for the recommendation!!

    Third Grade Bookworm

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top