Super Fab finds at Dollar Tree!!!

Ok, so went to Dollar tree and made out huge as you can see by the pics BUT the biggest and best find (in my opinion) is this:

Last year I paid $6.99 each for 2 sets of  these punch out letters at a teacher supply store and now Dollar Tree has them!!  They are adorable.  I punched them out, laminated them and use them for all kinds of things!!  (as I sit here typing, I'm not quite sure why I didn't buy 1 of each color or more.....going back later today!!!!!) 

Other goodies:

So normally my classroom looks like a rainbow threw up in it (teehee).  So as not to completely over stim my kiddos (and myself!!)  I am going to target the pink and green although there's no way I can keep the other colors out....so pink and green will be dominant.......

Photobucket

6 comments

  1. You did great!!! And awesome deal on the letters!

    Dana
    3rd Grade Gridiron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the pink and green containers. Did you get them at the Dollar Tree? What size are the ones with lids? You said it perfectly about the rainbow effect. I, too, am switching to pink and green this year... with some zebra print thrown in for fun!

    www.teacheristatales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God all of this stuff is cheap, but it's still killing my bank account!!! hahah! off to the Dollar Tree! :)

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I went crazy at the dollar tree!! And you inspired me to do a pink/green color scheme! I realized that I had a lot of pink/green already so I just went with it. Thanks!! I got those pink polka dot letters and they also had green polka dot letters!! So fun! Can't wait to post all my great finds! :)

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw those letters but I wasn't sure if they were good quality or not! Now I must go back and buy them, yeah!!!

    Magnificent Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going today! Thanks for the post and the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top