Vista Print Order Came:D

After I saw soooooo many of my bloggy friends postin their oh too cute goodies from Vista Print, I had to check it out for myself.  Most of my stuff was free, other than the shipping but of course after you design something they show you all this cute stuff to go with it and I broke down and ordered!!

Got some labels to put into my books in my classroom:)

Some fun notes and a pen all with my name:)))

...some cute cards made to give the students for their bdays:)

Thank you notes to match...

and finally, cute little business cards to give each of the kiddos and their parents (and half of you all in bloggy land too....teehee.  Didn't know there were so many!!!)

If you can't see it, the card says....Welcome to 4th Grade!  We're gonna have a sweet time!

Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Those look great! I just placed an order today! Can't wait to receive them!

    ❤Mrs. McKown
    Little Literacy Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my order today too! I ordered some post cards for student information and conference reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute designs!!! I usually order things from Vista Print too before the beginning of the year. Good thing I hadn't done it yet! lol love your order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I umm have ...ummm 3 orders I am waiting on...yep it is another addiction :) I just checked on mine and they are being shipped together....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for stopping by and following my {barely anything there} blog! I too am a lover of the Lord! :) Loved your Vistaprint... I can't WAIT to get mine in the mail! Happy day!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top