What I'm in Love with for my Room Linky!

Jennifer at First Grade Blue Skies is having a super fun linky.  It's all about classroom decor and b. board themes...colors....so I had to throw mine out there.  As I have posted in previous blogs....my theme has been "rainbow throwup" (sorry, I know that sounds terrible) but this year I really wanted to "dial in" on just a few colors to be the "main ones" so a while ago I decided on pink, green, and a splash of turquoise.  That was fine but it still wasn't coming together.......UNTIL, I went to the teacher store with my bestie and opened up a catalog and saw this:



I'm in love with Circle Frenzy!!!  It was like the heavens opened up and the angels started singing!!!!!  Everything came together:)  I have black disc chairs in my room and black crates, and then found this stuff to add:

So, needless to say I am in love with my new stuff and can't wait to decorate my new room:)  I also got a little crafty and made my own version of the "Sweet Rewards" board to add to my classroom management:)  (I don't remember where I originally saw this, so if this idea belongs to you please let me know so I can give credit where it's due)

Notice the big polka dot ribbon to go with my new color scheme:)))))) I'm too excited:D


Photobucket

13 comments

  1. Those are my colors too! :-) Love those...googling it right now! THANK YOU!!!
    Tammy
    Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute! I love the bright colors! :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great... now it's just the waiting to go put it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one to definitely think about! I've been contemplating which theme I should pick for next year. I'm definitely starting to think geometrical. Thanks for the idea (once again)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I have the circle frenzy set!!! It totally fits my personality. On my bulletin board I found some black white fabric with white polka dots on it! THis is cute!! I got mine last year at Mardels!!!

    This makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too funny! I've been reading on blogs about picking a color scheme (I would call mine throw-up too!) and I chose the same colors today :) I saw some cute polka dot stickers so I painted my book shelves and bench black and I am going to put them on! Will post pics when I am finished!

    ps...what is the sweet rewards board? It looks cute!

    mscaricosclass.blogspot.com
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love the calendar set!!

    -Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw something cute on this website on making a cupcake out of styrofoam.It was adorable. Here is the link http://kimboscrafts.blogspot.com/search/label/cupcake
    Delena
    Learn with ME in Grade Three

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to hear more about the sweet rewards also! Cute color scheme!
    How about them apples?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the explanation of your sweet rewards...LOVE the idea! I'll prolly be snatching than 1 up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness I love your polka dot decor!! I would love to know where you found everything!! Thanks

    Miss J

    smilescrayonsandendlessstories

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top