I'm too Excited:D

Pam at Vintage Teacher nominated me for the wonderful honor of :

Thank you, thank you!!  I am honored:)  If you haven't checked out Pam's blog, you must.  It is always full of super info., ideas, and goodies:)) 
After accepting this honor, there are some things that you are requested to do.

1.  Thank the person/people that nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Pass this award along to 15 other blogs that you have discovered.

So, here we go....
7 Things you may or may not know about me.....
1.  This is only my 5th year teaching
2. Can't function without my coffee:)
3.  I'm a crazy football fan.....I'm talking yelling at the ref on the T.V. hollering at the NFL players like they can hear me through the television crazy.
4.  I love to knit.  I can only make scarves but in Florida we don't get that long to where them:(
5.  For a few years when my kids were little I designed and sold jewelry.
6.  I was born and raised in Illinois.
7.  I love to read and would much rather read a book than watch the movie (although I struggle to find the time sometimes)

Now I am supposed to recognize 15 blogs I have discovered.  I read oh so many blogs and there are so very many I love......here is a list of 15 of the blogs I "stalk" regularly:)
















Go check them out:) and, Thanks Again Pam:))
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. OMGoodness!! I got back on the computer to email a parent and found your post on Google Docs...and you made my day!!

    Because of an infestation of crawly critters, we don't have school tomorrow! I'll have lots of time to ponder my post :-)!

    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this award!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thanks for the nomination, Tara! What a great way to start a Friday morning!!!

    Dana
    3rd Grade Gridiron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You deserve it, your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I just read this post, and looks like Pam beat me to it. I also nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You must be a VERY popular person! Since you have already done the 7 things about yourself and paid it forward, I would still love for you to visit my blog to see your blog button :)

    The URL is
    http://aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com/2011/09/blogger-award.html

    Happy Blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top