Metamorphosis.....

Happy hump day all!!  I don't know why but I feel like a mack truck has run me through...eekk I am tired!  I'm dreamin of a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte right now!! 

Ok, now back to reality....So, in Science we are talking about animals and the changes they go through, which brought us to complete metamorphosis and incomplete metamorphosis.  I decided to let me kiddos choose one and then draw the stages.  They turned out pretty good.  I had some leftover sentence strips that we don't use so they drew the stages on the backs of those and then we hung them in the hallway.  Can I tell you how much my kiddos love to draw?!  I have no problemo with it as long as we are getting everything else in and I totally feel like it helps them "get it".


Incomplete....




Complete....




Photobucket

1 comment

Back to Top