My Saturday Surprise - An Award:D

Imagine my shock and surprise to wake up to find out that I have gotten a Top 10 award from Pam at Vintage Teacher.  Woohoo!!!!!!

What a treat!!  I absolutely love blogging, love the bloggy buds that I have made, love the sharing and ideas that go along with all of it so this is yummy icing on the cake!!  Thank you Pam!

If you haven't ever checked out Vintage Teacher, you must!!  It is a super blog with lots of great ideas and freebies!!  Love her Friday Freebies post!
Thanks again Pam!!!  What an honor and super start to my Saturday!!
               
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Congrats! I know I enjoy your blog and receive a wealth of information.

    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create


    MY WEBSITE

    Fabulous 4th Grade




    ps I ordered a portfolio with the cupcake design and it came yesterday...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man - someone beat me to it! You are definitely on my TOP ten, Tara!!! Hope all's well on the homefront; we get to see our girl next Saturday at UT when we go to the game to watch her march with the Showband of the Southwest!

    Congrats and thanks for all of your inspiration and creativity. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love reading your blog!! It's one of my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top