Some of My Top 10

What an honor to have been chosen as someone's top 10.  Now it's pay it forward time:)  I have oh so many blogs that I stalk/LOVE 10 is not enough!!  Some of my faves have already been chosen for the Top 10 Award but I have many others:)  Here's 10 of my top 50....(in no particular order;)  )

4theloveofteaching
Lana has a precious family and her ideas are awesome:)

Create Teach Share
Rebecca was one of the first blogs I stalked and it inspired me to blog:) Super stuff there!

Super creative!  Wish I was that creative!
Lots of fun stuff and fun to read!  Farley is a riot!!

 Shepherd’s Shining Stars
Super tech ideas here!!  An inspiration!

So creative and sharing!!  I have gotten so many adorable ideas and freebies here!!


Rambling about Reading
Jess is so sweet and inspirational. 
Another blog with lots of ideas, inspiration, and freebies!

A Time to Share and Create

Another one of the first blogs I ever stalked:)  Great stuff!!


Casey is adorable and so is her blog!!
Cardigans and Curriculum


Mrs. Bainbridge's Class
Totally saved me when I was overwhelmed with starting Daily 5. So much info!!  Posted this one and went to comment and someone else beat me.


So that's some of the blogs that make me smile:)  Thanks to them all to all the blogs that I stalk/LOVE for the inspiration and motivation to be the best teacher I can be:)

Have a super, safe weekend all:)

Photobucket


8 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out on your super cute blog!!! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This just made my day! Your blog is DEFINITELY one of my top ten favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara! Thank you so much! I feel so honored to be on your top 10 list! :) Your blog is one of the main reasons I started my teaching blog! And I appreciate your comment on my family!! :) You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie!! Your prize is in the mail and should be there by Tuesday. :) Sorry it has been CRAZY finding time after school to make it to the post office. But on a different note...

    You are one of MY TOP 10 Blogs!!
    http://jackofalltrades-leslie.blogspot.com/2011/09/special-honor-and-my-top-10.html

    Thanks for all your awesome support :)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tara!! I still need to make my Top 10. Look for it soon, you'll definitely be on it!!!

    ♥Rebecca
    Create●Teach●Share
    Create●Share●Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is amazing and one of my favorites. I hereby bestow the Top 10 Award upon you and your amazing blog!!!

    ♥Rebecca
    Check it out here:
    My Top 10 Awards!

    Click here to grab your Award Button

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU! I can't believe this! This is an amazing honor! I love your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top