Fat Turkey and My Goodie in the Mail

What a week!  Time is going by sooooo fast, it's kinda freakin me out!!!!  Anyone else feelin that way???  I mean seriously......Christmas will be here soon!!  I've been blog stalkin off and on all day and have seen Tom the Turkey everywhere...so I just had to post a pic of ours:)

Poor guy.  He's kinda a fatty!  This was a last minute idea and it turned out great.  (don't think you can tell from the pic, but this guy is pretty big!)  I gave each student a feather to decorate.  We made this one to send to our pen pals (don't peek Rebecca) Not sure how to get all of him in the mail......next week I am going to do it again but each kiddo will write one thing they are thankful for on the feather and then decorate. 


I am also tooooooooo excited because look what came in the mail today!!!

I saw these on Amanda's blog, One Extra Degree.  It was actually a giveaway I totally missed out on so had to order a set for my class.  They are from Learning Resources.  I cannot wait to use these with the kids!!!!

They'll be happily buzzing their little brains out as they are learning:)  Can't wait to play/learn!!

3 comments

  1. oooo...will you let us know how the buzzers go?? I missed out on that giveaway too :/ it's been a wild year! And speaking of that, I totally know what you mean. I feel like it was JUST the end of summer and I blinked and now the holidays are upon us! Sheesh! I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE the buzzers!!! You'll have fun with those.

    I'd love for you to write a guest post for my blog sometime and I'd be ever so grateful - let me know what you think.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, Tara! I'm ready when you are. No pressure and don't stress - email me and we'll talk details: gruenergang (at) sbcglobal.net - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top