Oh My Goodness, Thank You!


What a treat!  I was given the Blog on Fire award by Reagan over at Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits!  Thanks Reagan!  If you haven't seen her blog, go check it out:)  It's super and def. a Blog on Fire:)  Now, part of the rules in receiving this award are to list 7 things you don't know about me.....eeshhhh, I'll give it a shot and hope I am not repeating myself.

1)  I love to knit.  I am not very good at it and can't knit anything but a straight row AND I live in Florida so don't get to use my creations much but still enjoy it.  Don't ask me to teach you cuz I am super sure I don't even hold the knitting needles right!!
2)  Gardening is my therapy.  Can't spend enough time in the yard and flower beds.  (especially after a tough day) 
3)  I'm pretty sure if I had a doc check into it, I have some form of ADD.  Can't focus to save my life.  Bad combo for me is that and coffee.....when the two are in full swing, you don't want to be on a shopping trip with me.  It is quite an adventure:)  Just ask my daughter.
4)  My husband and I have been married 22 years.  We play this sick game of scaring eachother all the time.  SICK I know.  It is constant...sneaking up behind the other one....he's easy cuz he always has his ipod in, he sneaks up on me when I am in the backyard reading....I keep saying one of these days one of us is going to drop dead from it!!
5) I sooooo totally miss the "old fashioned" cartoons.  Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Tom and Jerry.  Those were the good old days. 
6) I pretty much can't survive without coffee.  Any kind, any time, with or without creamer....if coffee is an ingredient than I'm in:)
7)  No matter how old my kids are, I still love/feel the magic of Christmas:)  Something about the morning when the kids wake up....magical!

So there's 7 things ya didn't know about me.  Now I have to list 7 of my fave Blogs on Fire.  I have too many to list but these are some HOT ones you must check out:)



Blog button

Ladybug's Teacher Files

ClutterFreeClassroom



My Photo


4theloveofteaching

Be sure to check these hot blogs out and THANKS AGAIN Reagan:)  Have a super night all:)
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Thank you so much Tara! Love, love, love your blog as well! Loved reading your 7 facts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) We should totally have coffee some time!!! I also really related to your coffee ADD shopping. My daughter has to focus me as well some times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knitting - who knew? I started a knitting club with my third graders 9 years ago and we're still going strong. We made rectangular patches and cinch them at the top so they're baby caps for preemies in the developing countries. Do I see a knit club in your future?? You're fourth graders would love, LOVE, L.O.V.E. it!!!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again . . . here's the link to a video of our knitting club making baby caps to help Save the Children . . . . hope your Math Club goes well!

    Knit One Save One Video

    ps. Why KNOT share it with YOUR kids! lol . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this honor Tara, it means so much to me coming from you, I admire your work very much!!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few things in common with you! I am learning to knit (I live in Illinois so I can definitely use the warm things I make) I am starting to garden, and I definitely have ADD. My drink of choice, though, is Dr. Pepper!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top