Sun Shiny Morning...Thanks times 2!

Ok so WOW.....so many sweet comments and well wishes about my little run in with the flu!!  You all are awesome, and your thoughtfulness brightens my day, so THANK YOU!!

Speaking of brightening my day...I also want to say thank you to Chrissy at Read Write Sing and Mrs. McKown from Little Literacy Learners for giving me the Sunshine Award :)  What a happy way to start my day:)


Rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person or persons who gave me the award and write a post.
2. Answer the post.
3. Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link to their blogs, and let them know.

What is my?
Favorite Color - Pink
Favorite Animal - ohhhh, that's hard...I love soooo many....birds
Favorite Number - 4
Favorite Drink - Peppermint Mocha Latte...Starbucks!!
Facebook or Twitter - here's a secret...I don't do either.....I blog!
Passion - My family, gardening, teaching my peeps
Getting or giving presents? - Giving:D
Favorite Day - Sunday:)
Favorite Flower - Orchid

I follow so many amazing blogs, here are some that brighten my day on a daily basis when I read their posts:

Kristen - Ladybug's Teacher Files
Barbara - The Corner on Character

Thank you to these blogs and many, many more for being a sunny spot in my day:D  I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing, and blessed Thanksgiving!!!

8 comments

  1. Your award made my day AND your kind and comforting words helped soothe the sadness from yesterday. She called in the afternoon with some exciting news about her service sorority pledge and melted the sadness away.

    Thank you for sharing about your loss. It's helping me through, especially since sometimes it feels like I'm grieving ALONE. You amaze and inspire me!

    Happy Thanksgiving. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too sweet! Thanks for the shout out! And, definitely, for bringing some sunshine to my day!

    :)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Tara!! You ares o sweet to include me! I am needing the sunshine for sure on this cloudy day here in Alabama!
    Hugs, Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Tara! You always brighten my day as well! I hope you are feeling all better and have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara you know how much I love your blog! Thank you so much for passing along the award--it means so much coming from a bloggy pal like you :) :)

    I hope you are feeling better now and that you have a very happy holiday with your family!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much!!! glad you are feeling better!!! Can you email me? I have a question for you!!!! OhBoy_4thGrade@yahoo.com


    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! Your blog is such a blessing to so many.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top