Love Letters - Freebie

I'm catching the love bug with Valentine's Day coming up.  I got these adorable hearts at Frog Spot and just had to make something....so here are some "love" letters:D  They can be used for making words activities, boggle,....whatever you want:)

Because I love my followers sooooo much......these are my love letter to you FREE today at my


Don't forget about my 800 follower giveaway:)  You get to pick the prize from My Blue Snowflake's teacher section.  If you haven't entered you can do that HERE.

12 comments

  1. I love that clipart too, and she's so great because they're free!

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mighty cute!
    Already downloaded... and printed!
    Thanks for sharing, Tara!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cute freebie!! Love it :D

    Janaye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Thank you so much!!! :)
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable, thanks for sharing! It's so nice to see some ideas before the holiday!! (I found a couple of other awesome ideas at your TPT store, will be shopping tonight when I have a little more time).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top