People Place Value Freebie

Ok ya'll....this is going to be a quickie because I have had a LOOOOOOOOOONG day.   It was a tough one....I am not going to complain, I am not going to elaborate....but I am WH to the double OO to the P.E.D.  WHOOPED and just done and going to chillax with my fam and play words with family with the hubs.....but before I do that, I wanted to post a freebie.

This is for my teeny, tiny buddy and for anyone else who would like it.  Yesterday I posted about the awesome idea I got from Jennifer at Lifelong Learning....place value people.  My kiddos just loved it.  (You can read about it here)I made some numbers for a freebie today:D  (No, if you are looking closely, they are not the ones in the pics....they are better....the ones it the pics I can't share because I can't buy a different commercial license for all the alphabets I bought......but the new ones I made are better and cuter and wonderful because they are from KPM Doodles and I love her because she is awesome with letting teachers use her clip art and they are cuter because the activity is called place value people and these numbers have legs like people AND...........................................................................................................................................................


ok.......breathe Tara.........as you can tell from my massive run on sentence I have had a long day!!!  So I have posted these cuties on my Teachers Notebook as a FREEBIE and would love it if you could use them:)
Click on the pic to go to my Teachers Notebook and get a copy:)

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the freebie! Looks fun! Now take a break and relax! :)
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara!
    I hope you have a nice relaxing evening with your family (and a "beverage" if that is on the menu!)
    Breathe. Rest. Enjoy.
    Thanks for the legged numbers!
    Sending you good wishes,

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a nice evening Tara! This freebie is adorable, I love KPM Doodles! Thanks for sharing :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cute!! Thanks for sharing.
    I love this idea. Are you on the couch yet? I am! With daughter, dog, cat, and a fire in the fireplace.
    whew!
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!!! Thank you so much - I can't wait to print and laminate these!!!!!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top