Friday Freebie in honor of Pam


Pam at The Vintage Teacher one was of the first bloggers to reach out to me when I started blogging.  It's amazing how in blog land you make and have so many friends...Pam was a wonderful friend to so many.  She is truly going to be missed!  Pam always had wonderful Friday freebies so in her memory I am posting a Friday Freebie.  This is a set of story starters, simply called Silly Story Starters.  The adorable clip art was done by MelonHeadz.  If you would like a set of these, click on the link below:)


My prayers go out to Pam's family.  Thank you Pam for all your encouragement and inspiration.  Heaven has a precious new angel!


8 comments

  1. Thank you Tara! I am sure Pam is smiling down at you and your wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you lost a friend. Thank you for the cute and creative story prompts!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome...such a sweet way to honor Pam =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for honoring your friend in this way.
    - Lisa
    a teachers bag of tricks

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been tagged!! Head over to my blog to check it out.
    Beth
    Thinking of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sad. what happened to Pam? So sorry for your loss. I haven't been in touch with the blogosphere for awhile and am trying to get back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top