Major Wednesday Randomness

Yeah!  Yeehaw!!!  Woohoo!!!  Yipee!!  Woop woop!!  Happy Dance!!!!  The 4th grade state writing test is done................
behind me................
over...............:)) 

Now, moving on........I haven't seemed to be able to focus these past couple of days and now my blog is going to reflect that with a little of everything!

Random #1  Science Tree Maps
We have been studying how plants, animals and people change the environment.  The kids made these tree maps last week and we finally got them hung up.
Sorry they are hard to read:/  They did a really good job.

Random #2 - Caterpillars

Since we have not had winter here in sunny Florida....I kinda think some of the critters are confused......I'm confused!!!  I butterfly garden, not normally until Spring....but found 4 of these little guys.  They are Monarch caterpillars.  I took them into the classroom and today the kiddos actually got to see one turn into a chrysalis!  It was so cool and they were amazed!!!!

Random #3  Seuss Start

My room is starting to become happy again after "state test jail time".  This is a peek at my door.  I got this adorable Seuss set at Michaels.  Love it:) 

Random #4  Seussy Foldables
We made these adorable Seuss foldables!  They are from Mor at A Teacher's Treasure.  So super cute and the kids loved making them!

Thanks Mor for sharing this awesome idea:)))
Happy, happy hump day!!

10 comments

  1. I got the same bulletin board set. I love all the book covers!! I am going to use mine to make a bulletin board in my classroom. I LOVE how you decorated your door!!

    Jennifer
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought you were wearing a madonna cyndi Lauper fishnet glove in the caterpillar picture and I wanted one! :) I don't normally dress 80's but seeing it on your hand made me want it. SO WEIRD!
    I love the Seuss hats! What a fun way to learn! Congrats on your testing being done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Dr. Seuss hats are awesome! Winter has been weird this year. I live in Maryland...no snow! Crazy! Thanks for sharing!

    Lyndsey
    A Year of Many Firsts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tara:
    Your door looks happy!
    And I agree with Reagan... I thought you had on fishnet gloves!
    CONGRATS on testing being behind you. Now, let the Seuss-ness begin!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy that the happy room is coming back! Congrats on the tests being behind you. Oh and thanks for the reminder about the butterflies. I need to do that in the next 2 weeks. It is already hitting 80 here and if I don't hurry it will be too hot for them.

    Mrs Poland
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY - you did it! And I LOVE the Monarchs!! You probably don't have time for this, but know that you're loved and appreciated; I'm passing along the One Lovely Blog award . . .come on by the Corner when you can to grab the graphic.

    Happy Thursday! Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tara!

    Your Dr. Seuss door turned out really cute! And I love the hats that Mor shared... we made them today! Yay for having your happy room back! :)

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top