Oh JOY, New Blogger, and Freebie

OHMYWORD!!!!  Ok, so I am up early and feeling better (amazing what some antibiotics and rest can do for you) because I wanted to blog about a new blogger I found and post some new things I have made.......so, I go to my Teachers Notebook to upload and GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?  My shop is the featured shop this week:)))))))))))))))))))))) 


My heart's singing:D  I am too excited and what a wonderful way to start my day!!

So, the new blogger I found.....The 3 AM Teacher.  Now, maybe since I have been sick and not blog stalking you all have already heard about this yummy blog but I hadn't and am so glad I found her.  Michelle is a doll and makes the yummiest, teacher friendly graphics!!!!!!!!! 
The 3AM Teacher
You have got to check her blog and TPT store out.  You will be so glad you did!!!!  So just click her pic to go there:)

I bought some of her adorable Seussy graphics and am in the process of making some yummies for my classroom.  I have made a few things:

A set of Seussy inspired Daily 5 signs:)

and of course some Seussy inspired Boggle letters:)

They are at my Teachers Notebook store if you are interested:)  I also have a freebie for today...Seussy inspired Main Idea and Details.


Have a super wonderful weekend all!!!

13 comments

  1. Hey Tara!! Don't you just LOVE her graphics!?!

    Glad you are feeling better!
    Hey - what font is that? the only one I've found like that is the CK Block, but it won't fill with color...I've been trying to find that font.
    Thanks!

    ♥ Jen
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen!
      Yes, LOVE her stuff!!! The font is smiley monster but I put it in wordart to outline it:)

      Delete
    2. omgosh!! so simple...duh! lol..I was WAY over thinking that one...thanks!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love all the suessy stuff! I just pinned it! =) Congrats on being the featured store! I hope you feel better soon!

    Mrs Poland
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Tara:
    Of course, your shop is featured. Your stuff is fabulous! I'm one of those favorite-ers! SpellCheck hates me, but you get the idea.

    Wishing you a wonderful three day (Praying you have Monday off).

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh don't you just love Michelle's stuff?!?!?!

    The day she put her Seuss stuff online to buy, I bought it! I've been promoting her blog a few times already too because she is so wonderful!


    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're feeling better!!! :)
    AND CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE FEATURED TEACHER!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!!! :)
    I have to check out that new blog. I'm on my way!!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY Tara!!! When I woke up I saw that you were the IT girl this week and I was SO SO SO excited for you!!! YAY and I saw this blog b/c she entered my giveaway but I need to head over and really look around!!!! congrats again!!!! YAY YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being th3e featured store! Love your Seuss stuff!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yey! Congrats on being featured! Totally deserved!
    Love your Dr. Seuss stuff!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tara!!

    Congrats! I just wanted to stop by and leave some love because I just created my own blog after months of being inspired by yours!!! So just wanted to say thanks so much for sharing all of your wonderful ideas and you are truly an inspiration! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Tara!! I was so excited for you when I saw the email! It comes as no surprise though ;)

    I love your printables--beautiful! I am off to catch up on your newest post!
    Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top