Tagged and Tagged Again!

What a week!  So super duper happy it's the weekend!!  Now I have been tagged multiple times,  I think 9....holy moley!!!

1. Post the Rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that the tagger has set for you in their post, then create 12 new questions for the people that you tag
4. Tag 12 people and link them to your post
5. Let them know you tagged them

Spoiler Alert:  I gonna break the rules......I know.....I'm sorry.....just a heads up............

Here are the lovelies I was tagged by, all super blogs!!  : Casey from Cardigans and Curriculum,  Kim at The Teacher's Lane, Fredia at Frogs in First,  Mrs. L at Life with Mrs. L,  Kelli at Pray Teach Love,  Mrs. Poland at Think, Wonder, and Teach,  Elisabeth at Twins, Teaching, and Tacos..........I think that is everyone....yikes!!  Oooopssss...update!  I typed this late so I could post this morning...when I got up I saw I gotted tagged again!  This time from Beth at Thinking of Teaching and Haley at Following Optimism

12 Things about Me

1.  I love antiques!!  Love to shop for them too:)
2.  I super love birds.....I have an outdoor aviary with lots of birds and just got a canary for in the house:)
3.  I'm a control freak....working on that:/
4.  This is only my 5th year of teaching and in those 5 years I have taught K, 1, 2, 3, and 4....don't want to do 5th...no offense...I'm just tired of getting my feet wet and then have to start over all over again.
5.  My internal clock makes me CRAZY!!!!  Even on my days off I am always awake by 5:30 at the latest!!
    Come on already!!
6. Oh here's an oldie but a goodie....when I was in high school, I was the drum major for our marching band
7.  Another oldie.....I pitched fast pitch softball in college
8.  I'm a TWIMOM.......loved the movies (haven't seen the newest..waiting for DVD) Super loved the
     books!!!!!  Read'em in record time!!
9.   I have only flown 3 times in my life....I don't like flying....the last time I did I am pretty sure I left my
     finger  prints on the arms of the chair I was in.....holding on tooo tight and praying...it was storming:((((((
10. I used to sing on the worship team at my church
11. I don't like big crowds....like they totally freak me out....to the point of .....I freak and have to look
     straight ahead...if I pretend all the people aren't there than they aren't...right?
12. I butterfly garden every year and then am able to bring them into my classroom so my kiddos can see the
      whole process...from egg to butterfly..really cool!

Ok.....since a million people tagged me (feels like anyway) I cannot answer allllllll the questions...well, I can but it will take me forever and ever and I have a huge stack of papers waiting to be graded and lesson plans to write and....and.....and....so I am going to answer a one or 2 from each person that tagged me.....

From Following Optimism:
1.  What is your favorite game to play?  Right now it is Words with Family...it is on my Nook and my husband and I are like 2 old people...every night it's Game On....
From Twins, Teaching, and Tacos:
2.  What do you enjoy doing in your free time?  Sitting in my backyard with my bible or a book and listening
      to/watching the birds and reading:)
From Think, Wonder, and Teach:
3.  What is your advice for new teachers?  CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT!!!  If you don't have it...you
     got nothing!!
From Pray, Teach, Love:
4.  What is your favorite subject to teach and why?  LOVE teaching Reading!!!  Love creating things for my kiddos to do during Daily 5!!  Love to read and want my students to "catch that" too!!
From Life with Mrs. L
5.  What is your favorite band/artist?  I just got the Adele CD and LOVE LOVE it!!!!  My fave band is
     hands down Third Day!!  Christian rockish....
From Thinking of Teaching:
6.   Coffee or tea?   That's a no brainer for me......COFFEE!!
From Frogs in First
7.  Do you like crunchy or smooth peanut butter?  Smooth!
8.  Do you like marshmallows in your hot chocolate?  Is there any other way???  Yep I do!!!
From The Teacher's Lane
9.  Have you ever had a student teacher and did you like it?  Yes, I have one right now...freaked at first...
     (see post above...control issues) but really enjoy having her in the classroom and love that there is kinda 2
     of me and we can double team the kids:)
10. Do you wear alot of jewelry or a little?  I'm a jewelry lover....I used to make and sell my jewelry..now
      just make for me or occasionally a friend:)
From Cardigans and Curriculum
11.  Do you follow any sports team?  When I got married I kinda took the team with the hubs...that was the
       Vikings....they had a poopy season and I am totally on the Tebow train!!!!!  So what ever team that boy
        is on....I'm a fan!!!
12.  Do you have a song that makes you cry, what is it?  It is Blessings by Laura Story...BEAUTIFUL and
       powerful!!

Ok ya'll......I don't mean to be a party pooper...I really don't but according to the million blogs I follow, almost everyone has been tagged (I'm sure some haven't but I don't have the energy to go on any more)
so I am gonna be a bad girl rule breaker, which by the way is totally not me....I usually ask permission to potty...so now I'm a rebel..teehee....I am not going to tag and ask more questions...sorry....I truly am sorry but this and the week have worn me out....I'm sorry...............please don't hate me......:(((

11 comments

  1. What an amazing job you did of answering all of those questions . . . if it's any help, I don't think I can do it . . . such a gift, though, to be included in this fun game by so many cyberspace friends. Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your world this morning. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Great Tara! I was so happy to play tag but it was a workout! lol
    Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I did the exact same thing!!!! {mine is scheduled to publish tomorrow :)}

    Have a great weekend!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who could hate you Tara?? I loved reading this. I don't really like big crowds either and use the same strategy! I hope you have a relaxing weekend with your family. :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading this! I love Tebow, too! Go Broncos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tara:
    It's smooth peanut butter for me too!
    And I'm such a control freak, I've been accused of trying to direct the dust in my room.
    I just cannot believe you have only been teaching five years...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Third Day AND Adele! :)
    I can't believe you have taught all of those grades in such a short time. Did you just keep getting bumped up each year???? Wow. I can't believe it. What's your favorite grade???
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you - switching grades constantly would be a nightmare! I am hoping to start in one grade and stay there. What is your favorite grade to teach and why?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tara, I will say a prayer that you get to stay with 4th grade! Changing curriculum every year would be exhausting (but good for the resume?)!

    Somehow, I was not tagged in this game, BUT that is OK. I'm not much of a runner, lol! :-)

    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was drum major my senior year in high school! Band was one of my favorite memories from high school and I miss it. I think it's awesome you picked a question from each tag...good idea :)

    Haley
    Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stumbled upon your great blog and just wanted to leave a comment to invite you to visit my blog and enter my GIVEAWAY! Hope to see you soon =)
    Just Tututiny

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top