What a week! So super duper happy it's the weekend!! Now I have been tagged multiple times, I think 9....holy moley!!!
1. Post the Rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that the tagger has set for you in their post, then create 12 new questions for the people that you tag
4. Tag 12 people and link them to your post
5. Let them know you tagged them
Spoiler Alert: I gonna break the rules......I know.....I'm sorry.....just a heads up............
Here are the lovelies I was tagged by, all super blogs!! : Casey from Cardigans and Curriculum, Kim at The Teacher's Lane, Fredia at Frogs in First, Mrs. L at Life with Mrs. L, Kelli at Pray Teach Love, Mrs. Poland at Think, Wonder, and Teach, Elisabeth at Twins, Teaching, and Tacos..........I think that is everyone....yikes!! Oooopssss...update! I typed this late so I could post this morning...when I got up I saw I gotted tagged again! This time from Beth at Thinking of Teaching and Haley at Following Optimism
12 Things about Me
1. I love antiques!! Love to shop for them too:)
2. I super love birds.....I have an outdoor aviary with lots of birds and just got a canary for in the house:)
3. I'm a control freak....working on that:/
4. This is only my 5th year of teaching and in those 5 years I have taught K, 1, 2, 3, and 4....don't want to do 5th...no offense...I'm just tired of getting my feet wet and then have to start over all over again.
5. My internal clock makes me CRAZY!!!! Even on my days off I am always awake by 5:30 at the latest!!
Come on already!!
6. Oh here's an oldie but a goodie....when I was in high school, I was the drum major for our marching band
7. Another oldie.....I pitched fast pitch softball in college
8. I'm a TWIMOM.......loved the movies (haven't seen the newest..waiting for DVD) Super loved the
books!!!!! Read'em in record time!!
9. I have only flown 3 times in my life....I don't like flying....the last time I did I am pretty sure I left my
finger prints on the arms of the chair I was in.....holding on tooo tight and praying...it was storming:((((((
10. I used to sing on the worship team at my church
11. I don't like big crowds....like they totally freak me out....to the point of .....I freak and have to look
straight ahead...if I pretend all the people aren't there than they aren't...right?
12. I butterfly garden every year and then am able to bring them into my classroom so my kiddos can see the
whole process...from egg to butterfly..really cool!
Ok.....since a million people tagged me (feels like anyway) I cannot answer allllllll the questions...well, I can but it will take me forever and ever and I have a huge stack of papers waiting to be graded and lesson plans to write and....and.....and....so I am going to answer a one or 2 from each person that tagged me.....
From Following Optimism:
1. What is your favorite game to play? Right now it is Words with Family...it is on my Nook and my husband and I are like 2 old people...every night it's Game On....
From Twins, Teaching, and Tacos:
2. What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Sitting in my backyard with my bible or a book and listening
to/watching the birds and reading:)
From Think, Wonder, and Teach:
3. What is your advice for new teachers? CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT!!! If you don't have it...you
From Pray, Teach, Love:
4. What is your favorite subject to teach and why? LOVE teaching Reading!!! Love creating things for my kiddos to do during Daily 5!! Love to read and want my students to "catch that" too!!
From Life with Mrs. L
5. What is your favorite band/artist? I just got the Adele CD and LOVE LOVE it!!!! My fave band is
hands down Third Day!! Christian rockish....
From Thinking of Teaching:
6. Coffee or tea? That's a no brainer for me......COFFEE!!
From Frogs in First
7. Do you like crunchy or smooth peanut butter? Smooth!
8. Do you like marshmallows in your hot chocolate? Is there any other way??? Yep I do!!!
From The Teacher's Lane
9. Have you ever had a student teacher and did you like it? Yes, I have one right now...freaked at first...
(see post above...control issues) but really enjoy having her in the classroom and love that there is kinda 2
of me and we can double team the kids:)
10. Do you wear alot of jewelry or a little? I'm a jewelry lover....I used to make and sell my jewelry..now
just make for me or occasionally a friend:)
From Cardigans and Curriculum
11. Do you follow any sports team? When I got married I kinda took the team with the hubs...that was the
Vikings....they had a poopy season and I am totally on the Tebow train!!!!! So what ever team that boy
is on....I'm a fan!!!
12. Do you have a song that makes you cry, what is it? It is Blessings by Laura Story...BEAUTIFUL and
Ok ya'll......I don't mean to be a party pooper...I really don't but according to the million blogs I follow, almost everyone has been tagged (I'm sure some haven't but I don't have the energy to go on any more)
so I am gonna be a bad girl rule breaker, which by the way is totally not me....I usually ask permission to potty...so now I'm a rebel..teehee....I am not going to tag and ask more questions...sorry....I truly am sorry but this and the week have worn me out....I'm sorry...............please don't hate me......:(((
All contents of this blog unless it is stated otherwise belong to me. If you like one of my ideas, pictures, freebies, or anything else I have created and shared on this blog, feel free to share it with others but please give credit and a link back to me and do not take credit for something that is not your creation. Thank you.
This policy is valid from 21 April 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org