Valentine Goodies to Give!

I have been busy, busy, busy all day getting things ready for school and to take to my daughters college tomorrow:)  First of all I made the cutest little heart pillows for my girl thanks to Reagan at Tunstall's Teaching.  I have been wanting to make them ever since I saw her adorable post!
So fun!!!  Thanks Reagan!!

I also got these super beautious (I know....not a word) bracelets from Michaels.  They were $3.99!!!  Are you kidding me!!!  They are glass/crystal...sparkly as all get out (OH Farley......) and soooooo fun!  I got pink for my daughter and clear ones for my team mates at school:)  I didn't take a pic but my teamies goody bags have a bracelet, some chocolate, and candy hearts:)

PRETTIFUL!!!!

Then I made super cute goodie bags for my daughter and her quad mates with more treats from Michaels.
This is what is in each bag....

Final products:)

Next I put together my students Valentines.  I made these little cards and posted them a while ago.  If you would like to grab a set, they are free at my Teachers Notebook store.
I punched holes and put in pencils.....they kinda look like Cupid's arrow:)))
I will be adding these:

That's it!  I'm all prepped and ready for tomorrow and Monday:)

14 comments

  1. You have now inspired me to get my kiddos valentines done tomorrow!!!
    Heck I may have to race out to walmart tonight! I am so excited. I already had my hearts printed out so now I just need some cute pencils. I am so excited that you made the hearts! Yours are REALLY CUTE! I love the felt hearts on top.
    I adore you!!!
    Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara:
    Those hearts are so cute!
    And, in my mind, beautious IS a word.
    My kids hear me say it... they think it's a word too.

    My Valentine's Day cards are similar, but not nearly as cute.
    And your pencils are adorable.

    In fact, this whole post is filled with beautious cuteness!

    Have TONS of fun tomorrow...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute gifts!!! I love the hearts they came out super cute & so did the goodie bags!
    I wish I had only one class so I could treat them on VDay!


    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a good teammate, teacher, friend, and mom!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love it ALL!!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so cute! Your girls are going to love those bags! I'm glad I stopped by because you reminded me that I purchased those same erasers for my friends. I stuck them in my closet and promptly forgot all about them until now. Thanks! And, have a very happy Valentine's Day!
    -Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute Valentine's bags!! Hope you have a good Valenine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay my hearts didn't print. I got three of the first page so I thought it printed but I keep trying and it only gives me the first page or it says it can't print. :(
    Can you email me the file?
    reagan.tunstall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Valentine set!! I used them for my kiddos (with pixie sticks) and they loved them!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top