Anchor Chart Linky, Smile, and a Freebie!!

I'm joining the anchor chart linky at Ladybug's Teacher Files.....I'm a little late to the party but I made it.....here's a few of the anchor charts I have used this year.......now, please keep in mind that my anchor charts are not near as cutey patooty as a lot of them floating out there in blog land BUT I get an A for effort, right??

We just did this one Monday for a refresher on Character, Setting and Plot.


This was one of my faves.....we read I Can Read with my Eyes Shut and then did a thinking map of all the places we read, then they drew pics and then our book buddies drew pics too (little kinders) and we glued all of it on this anchor chart.


This was a total copy/inspiration from an anchor chart I saw on Pinterest to go with a mini lesson on adjectives and to jazz up my 4thsies writing...(there's that word I made up again....)


Another chart to spice up the writing using sensory words:)


Another one of my faves....this went with the Daily 5 mini lesson we did at the very beginning of the school year for perfect fit or just right books.  I borrowed a baby shoe from my BFF for too small/easy and used one of my clod hoppers (size 10!!!  YIKES) on one of my littles for too big/hard. 




So that's a peek at those:)

My smile......A quick yahoo about winning a giveaway at Lessons with Laughter:)  I'm too excited!!  Molly has an awesome blog....pop over and check it out:)

My Freebie....I made some cute multiplication cards for my kiddos to practice double by double and triple by double.  There are 20 cards in all and would be great in a Math center.  Hope you like:)  They are FREE at my TN store HERE or my TPT store HERE.



10 comments

  1. Tara, your anchor charts are awesome and I am going to pin them! Thanks for the freebie...too cute! Some of my fourth graders could use a review!!! Come check out my blog anytime.

    Andrea
    One Teacher's Take

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all BeAuTiFuL!! Thanks for sharing the multiplication charts for free! We've got math night Thursday and I may give them to the intermediate kiddos who come to my station!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your anchor charts look great!!!
    I am downloading the freebie to give to a 4th grade teacher friend of mine!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lOVE your charts and thanks for the freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your anchor charts are great...colorful :)

    Thanks for the freebie!

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anchor charts. Yours are great. Going to give your freebie to one of my friends who taught kindergarten last year and is in fourth this year looking for great ideas!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great anchor charts! I may borrow these ideas... I'm always looking for new activities I can do for Language Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tara! I love your charts and I think they are adorable and informative!! Thanks for linking up, I'm so happy you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your chards are too cute!!! I'm soooooo not a chart person :(
    Congrats on wining the giveaway!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quite interesting one. Thanks for this update.

    Sample CV Template

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top