Currently, Word Work, and S.O.S.???

Hookin up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade and her monthly, currently linky! (say that one 5 times fast)  I feel like I am all over the place on this one and then the 3 words .......starting letter has to be first letter of last name......um hello, I have an E......that's kinda hard and it didn't help that when I asked for help from my hubby, he was fresh and goofy..........so I tried.....I feel like encouraging works for my peeps at school, energetic when I'm jacked up on my coffee and entertaining because since my daughter left for college...I am outnumbered and have become the daily entertainment for the teen boy and the hubs....they are always laughing at me and the sad thing is........I'm not trying to be funny!!


We did this Word Work activity that I made for my Teachers Notebook store today.  The kids loved it and I took a few pics:


The kiddos really enjoyed it.  If you want to check it out it is called "It's Raining Synonyms and Antonyms" and it's at my Teachers Notebook HERE

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My new Teachers Pay Teacher Shop HERE (this is the SOS part of my title)  It's not really an S.O.S.,  maybe a personal one.......I opened my TPT store and guess how many followers I have??????

0

not one......no one.......so I'm kinda feeling like the kid who got picked last for Red Rover or tag or........well, that 0 makes me sad and lonely........all alone........so, if ya have a sec and feel like checkin my new shop out I would super heart love ya if ya followed my TPT shop too!  Then I wouldn't feel sad or alone.........

Just kidding....I know I'm being a DRAMA queen!!!  BUT I would totally love a few followers of my new shop and I LOVE<3 all my followers at my Teachers Notebook:)  Thank you!!!

23 comments

  1. Tara, you're not lonely anymore..I just started following you on TpT! ;)

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have three!

    :) Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am number 5! I know how lonely that TpT store feels. I keep looking at the views and then my 11 followers and wonder how can I have 171 downloads of a freebie but 11 followers? Sigh...

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5th follower here! Now, you come follow mine :)

    TeachersPayTeachers

    Natalie
    TeacheryTidbits

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following your TpT store too! I know how you feel. I too just started my TpT store and only have 7 followers. But I figure a girl has to start somewhere. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am following your TPT store. You should check mine out. I just started mine as well and I only have 2 followers. =(
    ~Jada
    Daisy Days for Learning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay...so this is totally off the TPT comments...but I thought the Voice was just kinda blah until those boys got up there! I wish both of them could stay and a few others could just go on =)
    And now, I'm going to follow your TPT store!

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!! Was that crazy or what?!! I totally wanted the other guy to win....I really liked him...they were both great! Would hate to be the judge!!!!

      Delete
  8. I'm following your TPT store too! All have so far is my desk monster freebie (and 1 follower), but hopefully I'll have/make time to create some more things to add soon!

    My TPT Store

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also just started a TpT store ... 0 followers. I just followed you!
      Check out mine. I also only have one document posted so far ... but you have to start somewhere :)
      http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Heather-Geist

      ~Heather
      http://readandblacklearning.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  9. Tara!!!
    Yay! You did it. The Big Leap! Two stores! Yipee! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started a TpT store today! And the 0 on the followers is a really big bummer. But, I figured you have to start somewhere. As soon as I finish, I will follow you!
    Check mine out if you get a chance: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ABC-Book-Review-Activity

    ~Heather
    http://readandblacklearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will definitely follow you. I have been trying to buy and download everything!!!!:) I'm a copy cat ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am also following your Tpt!
    Staci

    Going Nutty!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Voice too!!!! Adam is so HOT! I joined the your TpT store :)

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  14. No carbs?! I've never been able to pull that off, but I'm sure I need to try. :-)
    I must hop over to follow you on TpT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your E words!!!
    No carbs? No carbs? I guess I would eat nothing. Oh my word.
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top