Science Foldable, Vocab. and a Heads Up!!

It was a busy first week back after spring break.  I think my kiddo's heads are still spinning as we have hit it hard times 10 with the wonderful state assessments coming up quickly! 

I totally feel like this year has flown by and it will be summer break soon.....kinda makes me sad because I have gotten quite attached to my littles this year and the thought of good bye makes me sad......ok....enough of that.....

Here's a quick peek at some Science foldables my kiddos made this week...I had them write facts they learned about the Sun, Moon, and Earth and then compare and contrast them.



We also used these awesome graphic organizers from Mor at A Teacher's Treasure!  They were just perfect to help my kiddos with their vocabulary words and to use in Word Work this week:)))

Please oh please pop back Monday (I'm hoping) for a super fun linky and giveaway!!  I am too excited about it.......I have never had a linky and always wanted to have a linky but have been a linky loser and not hosted one.....well, cuz I don't know about linkies and didn't have any ideas for a linky and, and, and......

Sooooo I asked my bud Farley, yes....the Queen of the Currently linkies and she gave me a wonderbar idea, as I knew she would.....so please pop back and see what's it's all about.....you're gonna need the camera:))

Have a wonderful weekend:D  Road trip to see my daughter tomorrow:))  Chow for now:)

11 comments

  1. I must know about this linky. :)
    Have fun on your road trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm dying to know what it's about--can we have more hints?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhhh.
    Good hint.
    Count me in.

    I hope you don't have to use the camera with SKILL.
    But if you'll be there, I'll be there!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara,
    Thanks for your feedback on the house! ...and the super secret info! ;o I am done from my 4pm showing! sigh of relief...I think I buried the leprechaun on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited about the linky tomorrow! Yay! Can't wait to see what it is! And I love your science foldables! My kiddos have so much fun with foldables and I love finding new ideas for them!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited for the Linky!
    Question - during your word work time, do you make sure the students do a different activity each time? How do you assess them each week? I have greatly appreciated ALL your word work stuff you share! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How is it possible that I missed this post?!?!?!?!?! I'm LOVING the foldables & Graphic Organizer!!! They came out GREAT!!!! {my heart smiled looking at the pics)
    Thanks for the shout out :) you're so sweet!!!!! Congrats on reaching 1000 followers!!!! How fun!!!!
    Your linky party is a hit!!!!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top