Thank You and Passing on the Love and some Math

There's a wonderful award floating around blog land right now.  It is the:
Photobucket
I have a few sweet bloggy buds to thank for this one:D  Cyber hugs and big thank yous to:

Mechele from Barrow's Hodgepodge
My Photo

Mor at A Teacher's Treasure
A Teacher's Treasure

Jada at Daisy Days for Learning
Daisy Days for Learning

Barbara at The Corner on Character
The Corner On Character

Molly at Lessons with Laughter
Lessons with Laughter

Thank you ladies!  I'm feeling lots of love:)  (If I left someone out, sorry...let me know)  Please check these wonderful blogs out if you haven't!!!  They each have awesome stuff to offer:)  Now the rules to accepting this lovely honor:
1) Link back to the blogger who gave it to you
2) Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers
3) Follow the person who sent it to you

I have seen this award shooting around the blogosphere so, not sure if ya got it or not, I'm sure I have some repeats and newbies both in this list.....here are 15 very lovely blogs that you totally have to go take a peeksy at:)
Photobucket                                                      

                

KPM Doodles                     Heather's Heart

                     

Photobucket                                Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher


A Teeny Tiny Teacher                          


                                Ladybug's Teacher Files


Down Under Teacher


I also wanted to share that I just posted a new set of Math task cards to my Teachers Notebook store.  They are for area and perimeter.  If you are interested in checking them out, click the pic below:

A free set to the first 3 comments that include your email:))

14 comments

  1. You are always an inspiration. I may do a 3/4 split next year...so I am going to stalk your fab blog even more now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! amanda.nickersona84@gmail.com. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never left a comment before, but I love reading your blog. You have such great ideas and I do not know how you fit it all in! My email is: cly.amy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be great for our next unit on perimeter! Thanks for all the great ideas!
    jen_nup@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH!!!! Thanks Tara! I just love you! I am terrible at doing the awards. :( Plus I would just give it right back to you!
    So consider yourself rewarded!!!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww man! Just a little late! Oh well! Awesome task cards! This will be great for our next unit and to prep for FCAT! I'll head over to your store to get them today! Thanks for all of your creative work! :)
    Sarah
    swardwell27@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feeling the love tara! So sweet of you to pass along this award to little old me!
    I think your blog is AMAZING! I love your ideas & printables!
    farfalle333@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Tara! What a sweet way to start the day! Love your inspiring blog!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Tara, thank you!!! You know I adore your blog--I find constant inspiration from it! I would like to give this right back to you. That's against the rules though, huh? I hope you have a nice day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Tara! I am so happy to receive this little guy from you! I am already a follower of yours and hope that you follow my blog now, too! Thanks again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tara,

    I found your blog from Lessons with Laughter. I love it! I am a new follower.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tara,

    I found your blog from Lessons with Laughter. I love it! I am a new follower.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love your Blog! It is so lovely! Please come on over claim your award!
    3 Teacher Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks I'm too late! Oh well, I'm going to go download it from your store now. I'm so excited to use these task cards with my students. I found them just in time! I'm a new follower to your blog and I love it!

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top