Currently for Me:D

So I am joining the fab currently linky for April with my girl Farleykins:)  She's famous for these!!! 

They are always too fun and creative BUT I have struggled with this one!!!!!  A super power....that threw me......I had to think and think and think and..............................I didn't want to read other posts yet because I was afraid I would "copy".........SO, if my super power is like yours.....sorry but promise I didn't copy!!
Now, for the if I could have a  super power...............................................................I had several that went through my mind and felt that my super power switched as my days were going and things were happening to me.......

Like driving.....driving this time of year in Florida is a NIGHTMARE!!!  We have SO many snowbirds  visitors...some are crossing 3 lanes of traffic without looking..... driving way over the speed limit and cutting people off.....Farley already has the Diarrhea button (brilliant!!!) so can't use that but have many times in the past, wished, OUT LOUD, that I had a monster truck....(true story, ask my kids).  Now, with the Monster Truck button, I want you all to know I would never hurt anyone.......just smash their car that cut me off  or swerved at me or sped by me.....especially those who ride my bumper (I'm not a pokey driver) and then endanger both our lives passing me, cutting me off and then guess what?!?!?!  Guess who is right beside me at the next light?!?!?!?!?  Yep.....not so friendly driver....so we were both in danger so you could still be right next to me....really???????

Then I thought you would all think I was terrible and the snow....I mean visitors are leaving soon( and it's not just them I might add)...so then I thought about a Skinny Button.  Wow, would that be nice....no more diet.....but I worried that I would hit it one too many times and disappear (it would take several pushes....)......so no to that.

Next, I thought of a Speedy Gonzales button.  You know, so I could clean the house in 5 seconds, shop in 1 minute......you get the idea.  Oh how happy I would be!!!

I even thought of a Magic School Bus button so I could take my students or family ANYWHERE at any time......like a calgon moment but not......

See....they change depending on what is happening to me at that moment ( I must have ADHD super powers and I haven't even had my coffee yet).....so the Fix It button that I decided on is simply that.....when someone is hurt.....push the button, they're fixed.  When someone is sad, push the button, they're happy.  Simple.  So I am going with the Fix It button as my final answer!!

6 comments

  1. Hello, Tara, My Pal:

    Good choice on the fix-it button!

    How did I know that you were not a pokey driver?! (Do you drive faster after a latte?) (OR: Do you drive a latte faster?! Sorry... Just had to!)
    On that note, no "Speedy" button for you... You could whirl yourself into dust... and that would be no good for those of us who love you so much!

    I'm so happy you are happy about your Lunchy Linky. That was a fun one!

    CyberHugs!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. ppppppplease send the button my way when you're done! I could really use it to fixing so many things especially MYSELF!!! haha

    Hope you're having a great week!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...your fix-it button is so much nicer than my duct tape shooter super power. :) Oh dear...I didn't even think about how horrible it would be to have to drive in Florida when all the spring breakers and old folks are invading your roads. Oy...
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these super powers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your skinny one cracked me up. I chose "Kazam! Zero Calories!" for my super power but I have to use it wisely.
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Your newest follower:

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top