New Classroom Additions and a Sale:)

I am sooooo excited!  I have already ordered some goodies to go along with my black and white theme for next year.  Ahead of the ballgame.....yep, that's me.......for the first time ever!!!

It's just a few things......I don't need tons because I got all new decoratey (word??? think not) stuff for this year but I did get a few new yummies to freshen it up!!  (guess the freshen up is for me because my new students will not have seen it....lol)

Here are a  couple of pics of my room at the beginning of the year.....black and white theme with pink and green accents:

So here are the new additions I just ordered from Creative Teaching Press:
Oh my word I am sooooooo excited! Why, you ask?

A) Last year I waited too long to order (can you say out of stock???) and had to wait and wait and was pressed for time with laminating and cutting and doing......
B)  I <3 charcoal gray 
C)  The new stuff still has the pink and green accents
D) Now that it's ordered, I don't have to worry about it anymore;)

So there!  That's my excitement for the day.  I think these items will be fun additions to my BW theme.

Reminder that I'm  running sales in both of my stores for teacher appreciation:)  I appreciate all my bloggy teacher buds that have totally inspired and encouraged me this year!  Thank you TEACHERS!!  
Just click and shop:)  
Now I''m off to grab some coffee and do some shopping myself! (In that order of course cuz I have to have my coffee to FOCUS!!! )



TAD250x120

Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday everyone!

15 comments

  1. Love the colors you chose for next year! Your room is going to look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your borders!!! Everything looks fabulous! Don't you just love when you find exactly what you are looking for and then able to purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited for you!!! And I get as excited about classroom design!! It's so funny Tara, I've been playing around with some ideas for my design next year, even though we have quite a bit of school left--I can't help myself! I think I'm sticking with the same as this year color-wise, just changing up my labels. I can't wait to see how yours comes together. Teacher geeks unite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that you think about next years "design" in MAY!

    Also, I mis-guessed your title again...

    "Additions to Classroom for Next Year..."
    I imagined some new CREATURES (not kids and no raccoons) hanging out with you in your room!

    Funny! Thanks for the early morning chuckle.

    Happy Sunday, Dear Tara!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all your black and white stuff!!! That pennant border is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am off to grab some coffee, too, and then go shopping on TpT!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to be ahead of the game!!! I totally love it all!! I haven't decided what I want...but I like the "early bird" mentality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the exact look I'm going for next year, too! Thank you for pointing me in a great direction. I always start thinking about my classroom for the following year in May, too :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fabulous color scheme!!! I love it!!! Getting new goodies always cheers me up!!!!
    You classroom looks AMAZING!!!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tara!! I have been looking at those and drooling over them and debating on whether or not to order them. I absolutely LOVE IT!!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color design. Do you happen to know where you got the letters for your homework board? Those are so cute!

    Turtley Loving Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the HOMEWORK letters! Could you share where you got them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where did you get the black and white rug?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top