I Appreciate You Freebie!! One Day Only:)

Hey gang!!  I am so super excited about the blog hopping/shopping I did on Sunday!!  Love the freebies that the teachers at Teacher Appreciation Jackpot gave away!!  So kind and a wonderful way to end this school year and start the next:D

I was so blessed and inspired by this that I wanted to join in on the freebie giving fun!!  I have just added a new literature circle unit to my store called "Who Loves Literature Circles?"

TODAY only it is FREE at  my TPT store!  I hope this is something you can use:)  Maybe you can use them this year or put them away for next year:)  You can read about how I do lit. circles in my classroom HERE.
This set includes:
7 different Lit. Circle Job Posters
Journal pages for each job and a blank page
Job cards

These A.DOR.A.BLE owls are from the wonderful Michelle at The 3 AM Teacher


Photobucket

So pop over to my store and grab your freebie!!  Thanks for all you do for kiddies each day, thanks for following me, thanks for all the love, support, and encouragement!!!   I would super appreciate it if you leave feedback and super <3 ya if you follow my store when you grab your freebie:)






8 comments

  1. wow- thanks girl!! LOVE lit circles.yes, even down here in 2nd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You are very generous. I downloaded them and left you some good feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I teach 2nd grade and i have always wanted to do lit. circles, but wasn't sure how to go about getting started! Thanks for this freebie!! This will be great to use for next year!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lit circles packet. I love it and can't wait to share with my team. We appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you...so awesome...Best TAD gift I've received all day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!! I've been reading all about your lit. circles, and can't wait to use your ideas to improve mine next year! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tara,
    I want to start up literature circles next week. I can't believe I missed your freebie. Any chance you would be willing to send it to me, my computer was down all last week and I missed out on the freebie. Just wondering....thanks for all you do on your blog. I am a fellow 4th grade teacher in NC and I love all the creative things you do with your class. Please let me know if you would be willing to send the Lit circles to me. My email is: porterk@northstate.net
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tara,
    I want to start up literature circles next week. I can't believe I missed your freebie. Any chance you would be willing to send it to me, my computer was down all last week and I missed out on the freebie. Just wondering....thanks for all you do on your blog. I am a fellow 4th grade teacher in NC and I love all the creative things you do with your class. Please let me know if you would be willing to send the Lit circles to me. My email is: porterk@northstate.net
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top