My May Currently and a SALE!!

Linking up with my girl Farleykins....

If you haven't joined....I'm probably late to the party.....then pop over there and hook up:)

I also wanted to tell ya all that I'm running a sale at my Teachers Notebook to show my appreciation for all of you!!!  As a teacher, I know first hand how hard we all work so I'm hoping a little sale will show how much I appreciate and <3 all of my wonderful followers and friends!!

So 20% off May 5 - 11th at my Teachers Notebook store!!


I'm also joining the TPT sale with 20% (I think....if I set it up right) there too, May 6-8!
TAD250x120

5 comments

  1. Hello Tara-Dear:
    I love your platform...that could be mine as well.
    Glad you are all "under one roof" again. That must make your heart SING!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your daughter is home!!! :)
    Cartoons are the best!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Pageant Title. Such a good one for all of us!

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats there to doubt?!?! Your amazing!!!! So glad your daughter is home! Can't wait to see you both soon :)

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for teens and grown kids watching cartoons in the house! My daughter had a sleepover last night and there may have been a barbie cartoon playing. It made me so happy. Hadn't seen that in years!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top