UGH! Please RE-Download

Super fast post guys!  I'm a huge spaz and I'm sorry BUT if you downloaded my Memories freebie before Wednesday morning, please download it again..........I spelled a word wrong.  I said advise instead of advice.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO  SORRY!!!!!!

That's not me yelling, that's me being sick over it!!!!  Could I use the excuse that it's the end of the year and my brain is in a million places....like a million.....sorry, there should be no excuses.......

That's what I get for trying to do too many things at one time!  My biggest, biggest apologies!!


Please forgive me:,((((((((((((((((

7 comments

  1. Well, I didn't even notice! Good thing I didn't make my mass copies yet. You're the best. Don't fret. We all make mistakes like that. I just re-read a comment I left on a blog. It was FULL of errors! Arg! Can I blame it on working 12 hours yesterday? Yes, yes I can. Can you blame it on end of the year? Yes, yes you can.
    Susan at RodriguezRockStars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always forgiven Tara! It is the end of the year and all of our brains are on mass overload. Sending you a big hug!!

    misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I needed the cyber hug!!! I've been sick about it all day!!! Thanks!!

      Delete
  3. Of course you are forgiven! We are all human. Glad you found it and I'm happy to grab it, because it looks perfect for my kids to make and enjoy!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I'm glad you can use it:)

      Delete
  4. No worries at all!!!! I didn't catch it either! And I am still excited because it is a fabulous freebie!!!! You are the best!!! :)

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tara, only you could be sick over a spelling error.
    Out of the 728 bazillion words you have typed...
    : )
    And it's FIXED now, so let it go because...
    SQUIRREL! (Your e-mail is STILL making me laugh!)

    Bigger-Than-GIANT CyberHug sent your way

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top