Currently (late) and Meet Up

Hey all!!!!  This is gonna be super quick, it's the CRACK of dawn here!!!  I'm up early and excited cuz Tay and I are having a girls road trip to Cocoa Beach for the Florida Blogger Meetup!!!  So excited and hope I can find where I'm going..............................................................................................................................

I'll take lots of pics and be posting about it later in the week:)

So I'm SUPER dupe late to the currently party!!!!!!  Sorry!  But here ya go:)

Have a blessed Sunday all!!  Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for 

Can't wait to see what everyone has made this week:)

10 comments

  1. Have fun, Tara! Can't wait to hear about your meet up!

    Jennifer
    Lifelong Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the blogger meet up and once the cleaning fairy is finished at your house, please send her my way! :)
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a super fun time Tara! We had our South Texas Meet up yesterday. It was a blast! I can't wait to see pics.
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun time at the Meet-up!!

    -Cindy
    All Things Teachery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara~ I hope you have a blast at the meet-up! Wishing I could be there, but as soon as school got out, I got a stupid cold (not the best way to start summer vacation) :(. Looking forward to seeing pictures and hopefully hearing all y'alls great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today was so much fun. Thanks for letting me pull up a seat beside you.
    Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tara!! I am a Florida Teacher with a Blog as wel!! I have to admit I don't do a lot of posting myself but spend a lot of time reading everyone else's Blog!! How do you find out about the Blogger Meet Ups!! I would love to join in one day!! Hope you had fun!!
    Shannon at Fortheloveofkindergarten .blogspot.com
    wvucheer88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure ya'll had a blast at the blogger meet up. Send the cleaning fairy my away :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH thanks so much for linking up!!! I bet you had a BLAST with the meet up :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top