Fab Target Finds

For all you black/white themed classroom people out there, I walked into the Target dollar section today and felt like they got my memo about my theme this year;)  Heehee!

I found these adorable polka dotted zipper pouches.  They will be perfect for game pieces or word work.  I have all kinds of letter sets that need a cute home:)

I also grabbed a couple of these:
it's like a mini expandable file.  It has tabs with pockets....13 to be exact.  I am going to use these babies for my bulletin board letters.  I'm pretty sure I got bigger sizes of these at Target last year and I put my big letters in them.  Great way to store the letters.
(these are my big letters.  The theme is called Circle Frenzy)
Now I have a place for my small letters too!
Both the expandable files and the zipper pouches came in other colors too!!  Pinks, reds, turquoise....don't remember the others.......
They also had packs of super cute note cards (bottom corner)......a DOLLAR.  All of these a DOLLAR!! Love the dollar bins at Target:))

I am also SO EXCITED because in a week I will be meeting up with Jen from Teachers' Cauldron and Mor from A Teacher's Treasure to host our Florida Blogger Meet Up
Blogger meet up
SOOOOOOOO can't wait to meet everyone and chat:)  Fun times!!!  We will take lots of pics!!

I hope you are all crafting and picture taking away for our first Made It Monday Linky!!!!!
See ya here with your coffee Monday morn:)))

Happy rest of your weekend!!!


20 comments

  1. I love that Target took note of your requests. :):):)
    Your big letters are adorable!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep my bulletin board letters in an expandable and it's so handy. I do have them sorted into baggies inside the expandable.

    Target must not always keep the same items in their $1 bins, because I was in one last week and it was just summery, beach items. At least I wasn't tempted to buy...oh yea, I bought the magnetic shopping lists.

    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create


    MY WEBSITE

    Fabulous 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Target finds!! And I am SO sad that I can't meet up with all you fabulous bloggers in Florida!!! Hope you have fun though, and I can't wait to hear about it!!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the Meet Up!! I guess I need to ask someone at Target if they have a dollar section, I have never seen it!!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. D. A. N. G.....dang, dang, dang! If I didn't walk RIGHT BY the dollar spot in Target this morning :( Yes, I think that actually happened! My excuse is I was with the hubs...he rolls his eyes very dramatically when I spot the dollar section. Sometimes I hear a grunt. Most of the time, I leave him at home, but not the case today. Cute finds! Will have to trek the 25 mile drive again soon to the nearest Target! :)

    Haley
    Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh darn Haley! I have learned to leave my love home because he does everything in his power to annoy and embarrass me...like ring bells and talk loud....all that stuff...it's like having a 2 year old, so I have learned to leave him home:)

      Delete
  6. Reason #100 why I love my hubby- he encourages my Target dollar obsession. He is too busy looking for video game deals :)

    Super cute stuff! I bought one of those dividers in green... great idea to use it for letters. May have to get more!

    Every New Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  7. now I have to go to Target!!! {I'm not even doing a black and white theme...I have issues...}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the polka dots...I NEED them...not sure for what...but I can think of something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are my colors this year, too! I'm going to have to investigate your letters. And, I guess I'm heading back to Target again tomorrow for some of these finds :)

    Have fun at the meet-up. I was hoping to come but my son is going away to camp that day and I need to be here to take him. So, take lots of pictures so that I can be oh so jealous :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! They haven't hit my Target yet, but I will be keeping my eyes open! Good find. :)

    Jennifer
    Lifelong Learning

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Black and White theme...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait for the party Monday morning! :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't been to Target in a minute... must make a trip there, looks like you found some cute stuff!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the black & white! I'm doing black, white, and red next year. Good thing I have a trip already planned to Target today! ;)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you hear my van peeling out of my driveway? MUST go to target. LOVE black and white polka dot! and yes we will be crashing your meet up! It's like a teacher version of the hangover. (except not gross or vulgar) :)
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can never go wrong with Target! Super cute finds.

    April @ The Idea Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your finds, once again!! You are one savvy teacher-shopper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. yay for the meetup!!!

    and I'm LOVIN' all those purtty colors!!

    ♥ Jen
    The Teacher's Cauldron

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top