Monday Made It Linky Debut

You asked for it.............you got it!
It's the first of many Monday Made It linkies!!!  The ADORABLE button was made by none other than adorable Michelle at The 3 AM Teacher.  How cute is that?!?!?!?  She amazes me and even though I'm pretty sure I'm lots older than her.........I want to be as talented as her when I grow up!!!!!!!!!!!  
Big Hugs girl!!!!!  Please pop by her blog and store and check out her amazingness:D

Now you have a fun button to put at the top of your Made It post.  Don't forget to link it back to the linky:)

Now remember, since this is a teacher blog, for sure you HAVE to link a classroom/teacher thing.  If you would also like to include a home Made It, go for it:)  (My to do list is a mile long but I can always add more:)) )

Also please remember that if your Made It was inspired by someone else, pretty, pretty please make sure to give credit and link back to them:))

 Classroom Made It:

These little cuties were inspired by Kathleen at Growing Kinders.  Everyone loves something shiny and I know my kiddos are gonna go nuts over these things:)  Yes, even though they are in 4th grade......um, hello, I LOVE shiny things!!!  Kathleen calls them Happy Rocks.....I haven't named mine yet.....my daughter and I were goofin around trying to come up with names....she suggested:

Smuddles (smileys + puddles) or
Puddleys (puddles + smileys)
(Yes Mr. Spell checker, I know these aren't words!!!!)
Here's the container I got to put them in.....of course I had to cute it up with some ribbon:)  
Looks just like a jar of candy:)
                                     
Not exactly sure how I will hand these out yet....I'm thinking about handing them out for super class involvement.....like hands up, engaged, participating in whole group stuff......but probably only a couple a week.  Still thinkin on that.  All you need for these are:
Dollar Tree puddles and
                                     
paint pens:)

I also made this note to put in my classroom.  This was inspired by Caroline at Tupelo Honey.  She has this letter in her classroom.  I loved it so much.  I printed it and framed it and it will greet my kiddos and their families at open house:)
        (sorry about the glare)
 I love this so much but super love the first one.....I believe in you....believe is my favorite word.  My kids over the past few years have come to learn that....it's all over my classroom, I have gotten ornaments that say that and jewelry too!
 My goal each year is to get them to believe in themselves as much as I believe in them:)  Love that word:))

Home Made It:
Yep, had to share this too and of course it's another gardening thing.  Now, inspiration for this started with my sister telling me about her succulent planters....I have never been a huge succulent fan, that is until now.  After my sis sent me some pics of hers, I typed succulent gardens into the old Pinterest search bar and holy moly, it exploded!!!!  So here are my creations:)

So now it's your turn!!!  Don't forget to copy the super cute button to put in with your post and link it back here!  The more the merrier!  I am soooooooo excited!  Grab your coffee and link up, I think it's going to be a fun, inspiring day:)))))










20 comments

  1. Tara, Thanks soooo much for deciding to make this into a linky party! I think it is a fantastic idea.
    Heather
    Mrs. Shelton’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for doing this...now off to create more for next week :)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot! Thanks Tara!! I love those jars you decorated! I would be worried that my kids would put those rocks in their mouths! Seriously!! You would think 5 and 6 year olds wouldn't, but the cease to amaze me! lol I guess if Kathleen does it, though....
    They look awesome! I like the "smuddles" name!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUCH a great idea for a Linky Party! I'm loving everything being shared! In fact, it might be a little dangerous for me....I'm already inspired to head to the store & get supplies so I can get busy making some of these cutie patooties!!

    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this linky party-I'm hoping it will inspire me to make some crafty things-especially since I am NOT a crafty person. :)

    I linked up with a lesson plan template that I made-I know-VERY crafty. I'll do better next week!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this LINKY is da BOMB!!! I LOVE it.. now I need to think what I want to do...HMMMMM??? what can I make? and you know this involves hubs being the spray paint expert too!!! HA!!! my gears are turning!!! LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! I am neck deep in house projects right now but as soon as I can refocus on school I will totally link up! I LOVE all of your projects. Your succulents look gorgeous. Good thing I can't sneak over and steal them because I want to!
    Your I believe in you is WONDERFUL! That background paper is super super cute. I also love your smuddle puddles. The container is fab and I want to stick my hand in there and swish them all around.
    Off to pain zebra stripes....(still working on Morgan's room...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Linky! I've been inspired to get busy and get creative!
    ThinkShareTeach

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting this. I will finally get some stuff off my to do list and enjoy making them with a bit of a deadline to look forward to.

    Lorena
    Little Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun idea!! I think I need to make something this week so I can link up next time ;)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tara!!! I tried to work on something for the link up, but I just couldn't finish anything!! I am stuck in a sea of assessments and report card comments----waaaa! I can't wait to read everyone's ideas and I really can't wait 'til summer vacation so I can link up!! Your projects, as always, are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That letter is so precious! I love seeing all of the bloggers creative projects out there!! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tara your stuff is so cute and I absolutely adore this idea of a linky party! As soon as I get some time when VBS is over I will be crafting and cant wait to join your party! Have a great week!!!

    Les

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, you amaze me!! Thanks so much for the sweetness!! The kids and I are making corkboards out of rolled cork-stuff and the large wooden rulers..so far, it has been a challenge, but at least I will be able to join this linky...YEAH!!!


    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher
    Visit My TPT Store
    Visit My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been BUSY! I can't link up this week, but I have been cooking recipes from Pinterest!!
    My family is very happy.

    I'm so glad you like my blog redesign :-) Thanks for stopping by!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this idea! Can't wait to join this linky!! I am your newest follower.
    Michelle @ Smitten With First

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tara...it says the linky is closed:( I sure hope it's not! I just blogged about it! Please help me!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously...i need a nap! never mind! I am looking a last weeks. Ugh!

      Delete

Back to Top