I'm a Paint Ball, Linkies, and a Share

Hello all!  Happy Wednesday!

I'm sure you're all wondering about the post title......

Paint balls.......are you familiar?  When they hit, what do they do???

Splatter EVERYWHERE!

Well folks.........that's about how I'm feeling right now............like a splattered paint ball!  I'm doing this.........I started that........I'm trying to get organized for school..........I'm trying to pack for my upcoming mini vacay..........I'm trying to shop for vacay.........I need to do laundry...........I started laundry.............I have appointments.........oh no, there's some dishes to do.........I've started my Monday Made It........now I'm off to the store......................................

Ok, you get the idea.........I'm a paint ball!!!  SPLAT!!!!  (fyi......iced coffee doesn't help that either!!)

Now as for the Linkies in my title:

A)  My Monday Made It Linky  has been so much fun, I can't tell you!!!!!  There are ideas galore out there.....as a matter of fact, my entire Monday Made It for next week consists of projects and ideas from you all!!!!  That's what this is for!!  Loving how many ideas I am getting, I'm loving reading everyone's sweet comments and so far, I have been able to comment on each entry.  (not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep that up.....Monday I found out I need glasses........well, let me rephrase that........I  can't see so figured I needed glasses....anywho, had my eyes dilated.......try reading a computer screen and commenting in that condition.  So if there are tons of spelling errors in your comments, that's why.....sorry!)  So thanks again gang you all are amazing!!!!  Also remember, it's never too late to link up:)  If you don't make it this week, jump in next.


B)  I am finally linking up with my friend Elizabeth at Fun in 4B for her linky
So here is my recent (today) find.....it may bore all you scrapbookers.....I don't scrap book so have no clue about all those fun gadgets...
This little baby is amazing!!!!  It's a 2 inch circle easy squeeze circle punch.  Wonderful little thingy.....now, keep in mind, I don't scrapbook.  I have used this to pop out all kinds of yumminess for my Monday Made It.  It's so easy and makes perfect circles and my life easier!!!  

Finally, my share for the day............
ARE THESE THE CUTEST STINKIN BIRDS EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?!?!?!?!?!?!?
People.......they are bookends!!!!!  Bookends I tell ya!!!
They are like bean bags.  I got them at Kirklands and here's the best part........they were on clearance and only $4 something!!!!!  They also had owls and frogs!!!!  SUPER CUTE!!!!
 
Ok, I'm off to "SPLATTER" elsewhere in my world!!!  Have a happy weekend all and hope to see you on Monday Made It linky!!!



24 comments

  1. LOVE the birds!! I may have to check out our local Kirkland's!
    ~Laura
    First Grade FUNdamentals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how creative are those bookends!! Adorable!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you leave comments on the blogs that link up with you. I've participated in a handful of linkies, and I didn't know that the linky host commented on them until I linked up with you. Thanks!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need those cute little birds!! I looking online at Kirklands and seeing if they have them! Also I was in complete shock when I found out I had to get glasses but boy did it really change the way I say everything. It will take a few months to get adjusted to wearing glasses but then you won't even realize they're on anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bookends are so cute!! :) I know what you mean about feeling here and there. I'm in TN visiting and feel lost without my teacher stuff (especially because I got my class roster today!) but am still wanting to make some projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl, you always make me smile :) I love the analogy of the paint ball as I can totally relate! I really needed this vacation to force me to take a break from all of the splattered paint! Thank you so much for linking up with me:) I love your circle cutter. They are so useful! Make sure you take time to decompress on your mini vacay, too :)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the feeling! But you have your mini vacay to look forward to to let the de-paintballing begin!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't gotten around to Monday Made It! Maybe next week! By the way, I'm passing you the Lovely Blog Award. You don't have to participate if you don't want to, of course, but if you like that type of thing, visit http://missangelread.blogspot.com/2012/07/hey-look-at-my-new-award.html to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take a deep breath, T, and celebrate we found out we are an A school, despite the raised expectations! I bet you have finished TONS of projects already....more than I have, I'm sure! I enjoy reading your blog....but, don't forget to slow down and enjoy your vay-cay! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been feeling like a paintball lately, too!! I start sooooo many projects and haven't been finishing any of them! And my to-do list is growing by the moment! AGH! Those bird bookends are ah-dorable!! KIRKLANDS...I haven't been there all summmer.....see something else added to my to-do list now! ;)


    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those birdies!! And your Monday link-ups :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  12. TaraDear:

    1586.
    You know what that is?
    That is the number of followers on your blog as I type this after midnight, in California, sending you the biggest, giantest, enormousest cyberHUG! (I'm on a roll, Spellcheck, stop underlining things!)
    Remember when we were watching for 800???
    (That WAS fun... just sayin'!)

    You know I have a craftivity score of -17, but I am determined to at least glue something this summer and link up to you... if only because I adore you so much.

    Happy Va-Cay...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your bookends. Most adorable thing ever!
    Please check out my new blog and become a follower! I'd love to have you!

    http://beyondthegradebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for inspiring me to get back to blogging. Even though I took a break I kept following you and encouraged others to check out your blog. Sounds like it is time to sharpen the saw. Not to add to your list of things to do but I awarded you The Versatile Blogger award for your awesomeness. Head over to my blog to collect it. I am amazed that you have been able to respond to all the Made it Mondays since I have trouble keeping up with them to read them but love it. Next I want to work on something for our Reading Buddies (maybe a new binder...lol). Enjoy your vacay and know that I am busy working on next week's Made it Monday.

    Cindy
    Blog Stalker
    http://teacherblogstalker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol!!! I love that analogy--it's perfect! Those are seriously the most adorable bookends I've ever seen!! I feel like this is what's missing in my class, the cute, cozy touches you have so much of!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bookends. We have a Kirklands close by. I am praying they have the frogs because they would be perfect for my frog classroom. If you haven't read my F.R.O.G poem that I recently shared then I would love for you to hop over and read it...you'll understand whey I want the froggy bookends! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tara, those bookends are so cute! I could call them Finches. :) Great finds.

    Janna
    Fabulous Finch Facts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your blog rocks my world! I'm so inspired by all you do!

    Katie
    Rock and Teach

    ReplyDelete
  19. What until you see the scallop punch like that! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am heading to Kirkland's today! I saw the owl bookends about a month ago, but they weren't on sale and I couldn't rationalize them....but for $4 I'm almost obligated to buy them!

    Stacy
    Leading and Reading

    ReplyDelete
  21. My sister, a Kinder teacher swears by those circle punchers! Happy to hear that you'll be on Made It Monday tomorrow. Check out my blog when you have a chance and enter to win my sunflower life cycle giveaway - wishing you the best WINNING luck!

    :) Antonia
    forkin4th

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love, love, love your blog! You have so many awesome ideas! I’ve been stalking for awhile now, and only recently was brave enough to start my own. I’m still very new to the whole thing, but am loving it so far! Check it out if you can:

    www.mountainofbooks.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE the blue birds! I almost bought them when I got the owl for my bed, but they were more expensive. They will probably all be gone if I go to look for them now. So So Cute!

    Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am brand new to this blogging world, but loving it. I subscribed to another great blog "Creating and Teaching". She also has some great stuff. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great ideas. Back to exploring!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top