Lots of Freebies!!!!

Hey all!  I am linking up with TBA's International Blog Hop.  It's too much fun!  If you haven't, you just have to check out all the fun linkies!

I thought I would try to make it easy and put several of  my freebies in one place.
Follow for Freebies

So here we go.  (CLICK ON THE TITLE OF EACH PRODUCT  TO GO TO MY STORE TO DOWNLOAD IT)

First up "Who Has a Birthday?"
This set has little cute little owls that can be attached to pencils, straws, candy sticks....to make a birthday bouquet for your classroom.  


This is a cute set of monster themed multiplication facts for your kiddos to practice.


This set of  sight words with an owl theme that I use for my Daily 5 Word Work activities.


This is a fun set of fall themed story starters to get your kiddos writing:)  I use these during Work On Writing.


This is a great kinesthetic activity!  My kids loved it.  Laminate the numbers, hand them out, and call out a number and they have to line up in the front in the proper order.  Great for place value.



This is another set of fun story starters to get those minds in a creative writing mode.  I used these in Work on Writing in my Daily 5.

Hope there is something here you can use!  If so, would love to hear your plans:D
Thanks for stopping by:D



15 comments

  1. I love the writing prompts! Thank you for the freebie.



    Meagan
    oodlesofteachingfun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! These are all great. I'm teaching 3rd, 4th, & 5th grade resource room in the fall, so I can use all of these! =)

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of the awesome freebies Tara!! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Thank you for organizing them in one place for us!

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing!

    Emily
    I Love My Classroom
    www.ilovemyclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great freebies. I am currently looking for writing prompts and things because I would love to set up a writing center for students to go to and write when they are finished with class work. Also, anything multiplication related is always helpful. Most of all, I just appreciate that you posted them! I am so grateful to have these resources as a 3rd grade teacher! Thanks again Tara!

    Courtney
    3rd Grade Sprinkles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing all of these wonderful freebies!
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the birthday owls. I just bought squiggly straws and was hoping to find some toppers already finished. Yours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the people place value, plus it is what we start with in math! Thanks for the freebies!

    Teaching Chick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!! My new favorite theme is owls!!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know how I love those owls!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I love all of the freebies and I love your blog! I am a new teacher and your blog helped me to discover this amazing teacher blogger community that I hope to become a part of. I especially love your Monday Made It linky and I hope to be able to link to it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top