Currently and Mini-Me!!

Hey gang!  I'm joining the Currently band wagon......I'm only number 2024!!!!!  Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating  just a little but not much...lol!  My girl Farley is a rock star!!!

So my faves......we are just about finished redecorating our living room.  It has been a long, lengthy process but I am loving it!!  (long and lengthy because I'm a spaz and can't focus and change my mind 100 times!!)  Just a few more details and it's done.  We got new furniture....a couch and a chair...(my house is small).  Well, the couch is hubs territory....I have always had a chair.   Well my new chair is a chair and a half......Have ya heard of those?????  It's awesome....it's huge......it's comfy......it makes my butt feel smaller.....LOL!  

I'm LOVING running!  I started running over the summer.  Started SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY....like ran a block, had a heart attack.....caught my breath, ran again, gasping for air............and repeat!
Well, I can now run 2 1/2 miles without stopping and don't get winded at all!  I love it.  It helps me with any anxiety I have, helps me clear my head, and get ideas:)  I've lost 36 pounds by running and eating better.  I still have a ways to go but am on my way:)

My last fave is my new mini-me!!!  Nikki, from Melonheadz made me and I love her/me!!!!
What's that in my hand you ask??????  COFFEE of course!!!  So cute!  Thanks Nikki!!!  Love her/me!!
Now, if someone can tell me how to add her right next to my signature at the end of my posts, I would be oh so happy!!

If you hurry, you can be 2025 in Farley's linky!!
Oh' boy fourth grade

Happy hump day!!!!



16 comments

  1. Your mini-me is adorable! Sounds like your making some great strides with running... keep it up!

    Stumbled upon you through Farley's linky, we would love for you to drop by and check out our new blog! We're your newest "official" followers (we've been window watching all summer!)

    Creation Castle
    creationcastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "mini me" is SO cute & congrats on the running and weight loss. Go You!! I really need to get on the running bandwagon and lose some weight. Did you do a program like Couch to 5K or just start? :) Good luck with the paper grading!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly!!
      I just did my own thing...I started with walking and then ran a block and walked and just kept on adding the running...longer and longer each time:)

      Delete
  3. Man, you are a rock star! Good for you! I really need to run or do something to help with my anxiety too. It's a great way to destress. :)

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief


    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mini- me is so cute! I am so proud of you running 2.5 miles without stopping. I'm aiming at exercising at least 30 minutes a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mini-me! How can you love running?! I've tried and tried! Maybe it's because it's like a billion degrees in Austin!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. So proud of you!!!!
    And mini me is adorbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, the running thing keeps crossing my path...I think God is trying to tell me something. I am thrilled for you! I hope you are having a great beginning of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so proud of you, Tara!!! You keep me on track. I think to myself all the time, "I wonder if Tara ran today?" and it makes me get my butt in gear:) Thanks for being an inspiration in so many ways! Love ya, girl! And your mini-me, too;)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tara!!! Oh my goodness, that is amazing!! Good for you!! I am totally the opposite... I love working out, but not running! Well, sprints are fun, but long distance not so much!! You are impressive! And your mini-me is toooo cute!! I love it!! I want a mini-me too!! I just found Nikki's stuff recently and love all of her fabulous creations! Talk to you soon friend!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good on you for getting into running...I never could and I really admire people who seem to be able to fit these things in. BTW I love your mini me, very cute. Don't ya know there would be coffee in my hand too!
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  11. 36- wow! Your mini-me might need to be taken in a little soon :) Congrats!!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY you for the poundage... and your mini me is adorbs.... thanks for always linking up... I am a horrible no good very bad friend for not always linking up to your Monday Made it... I should wear a cone of shame... LOVE YOU and keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tara,

    GREAT and AWESOME job on becoming a runner! I did that back in January with the COUCH25k program. Lost 35 pounds and feel better than I have in 20 years! :)

    Now I'm the track coach at our school!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sorry I'm so behind my friend! I am delighted to hear about all of your lovely news!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top