Monday, October 1, 2012

Time for Monday Made It Monthly Edition!!!!

It's that time again!  I can't believe how fast time is going by AND I am so glad I am doing this once a month....my school world has been NUTS so there is no way I could have pulled it off weekly!!!  Hoping life will find a normal and settle down:)

On to my made its........several of them aren't my made its but ones I either bought or downloaded and then laminated and cut out:))  Here we go:

Made It #1:
We just finished a mini lesson on multiple meaning words so this little cutie will be a great activity for my kiddos in word work.  This adorableness is from Mary at Pitner's Potpourri.  If you haven't checked out her blog, you must!!!  It is FULL of wonderful activities.  

Made It #2:
You have probably seen these.....my Story Bubbles for Work on Writing.  My kiddos just love them:)  Each ring has 4 bubbles on it and they have to write a story with all those characters or settings in it:)  Also great for out loud story telling.

Made It #3:

This is a rubric the students can use to let me know how they "get" a lesson (or not).  I saw one like it in a coworkers room and changed the color scheme to match mine.  She said she saw this on Pinterest...I could not find it...if the original idea is yours, please let me know and I'll post that:)  Not the best picture, sorry.

Made It #4:

I have started a little of the Whole Brain Teaching...LOVE.......these adorable posters are from First Grade Fever.  Aren't they the cutest?!!  I also downloaded her adorable Callbacks Poster Set.  I just forgot to take a pic:(    Thanks Christie!  So super cute!

Made It #5:


I made this Gumball Spelling activity for a Word Work (making words) activity for my kiddos!  I can't stand how stinkin cute all Nikki from MelonHeadz graphics are!!!  Just LOVE!!!


Made It #6:
I did take the time to have some fun and make something "not lesson related"!  I made one for my classroom door and some for my teammates too!!  Kind of a Happy Fall treat!  They are stuffed burlap:)  


That's all I've got for this round:))

Grab your coffee (like my mini me), grab my button, link up, and get inspired:)  This linky is open all month so you can link up any time:)))






17 comments:

  1. Look at all of your work! I'm feeling rather slack in comparison to everything you've put together. I love the gumball machine for spelling work~very clever.
    The pumpkins are adorable. Wish I lived closer and was one of your teammates:)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! You are a busy little teacher! Those pumpkins are SO cute! WOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jumping aboard the WBT bandwagon, too! Looking forward to hearing about your journey with that! Will the made it #3, the Express Yourself be on TPT or TN?? I want that! I'm always inspired by you...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great ideas! I just pinned a bunch to remember. I really like your Lesson Rubric. Do you just have the kids tell you what number they are at? Or do you do a clip thing? Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, how do you do it?? You always make tons of the cutest/coolest things!!! Ok, you just inspired me to get my lazy self in gear and work on some things for my room. I hope to link up very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for hosting this link up...I always end up drinking too much coffee!
    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh I NEED one of those pumpkins... I WILL PAY!!! NEED NEED NEED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, you completely AMAZE me!! I kept thinking the past week, what can I show for Tara's Made It? Well, I wasn't successful in finding something to post:( But, it is fun reading what everyone else is doing and I love the rubric idea you posted about! The spelling activity is great too.
    On Saturday I am starting a giveaway in to celebrate 200 followers:) If you would like to check it out or donate a product to make the give away even better, I would be oh so grateful!! Thank you for the inspiration:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your stuff! I am in love with your "Express Yourself" Posters! Any chance you're going to share or put at your TPT Store?

    Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your gumball machine spelling game! I have to go buy me some more colour ink for my printer, too much inspiration here! :) Thanks for hosting a great link up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You truly inspire me.... I have to have the lesson rubric.... Please put it on TPT.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. You truly inspire me.... I have to have the lesson rubric.... Please put it on TPT.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your activities are so cute...very inspiring and very creative. Definitely, students will be motivated to work on these activities...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finally linked up!! Woo hoooo!! I LOVEEE your pumpkins so much, Tara! They are adorable!! I'm gonna need a lesson on how to make one! They are so fun! And I have been wanting to do a burlap pencil as well, so I'm wondering if I can get them both done in one sitting! Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the shout out!
    I've started some of the Whole Brain Teaching concepts, too!
    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice Blog to Read regarding Assignment Help Online this blog is really helpful for every person who interested in Online Education. Thanks and Keep Continue to share useful information with us.

    ReplyDelete