Sunday, November 11, 2012

Be Merry, Sick, and Minis


Happy Veteran's Day!
I thank the Lord for the brave men and women who have served in our military as well as those serving now.  Thank you for you commitment, bravery, and sacrifice for our country!

The creepin crud got the best of me at the end of this week and boy did I feel terrible.  I went right to bed after work on Friday and slept 16 hours!!!!!!!!  CRAZY!  Then got up, ate a tiny bit and slept for 4 more hours!  Wowza!  I'm feelin' better today.....100%, no, but better than before:)  I guess it's that time of year.....my whole class either has sore throats or coughs or drippy noses or all of the above!!  
Needless to say I haven't had the energy to run and HATE that!  Hoping to get back into it in a day or 2. (have to be able to breathe without coughin up my lungs first...lol)

I wanted to tell ya about a few things I have made.  First is my "Be Merry" banner.  I made this with the holidays in mind (red and green theme).  I know some classrooms have to be careful with "Merry Christmas" so I made a "Be Merry" banner:)
Sorry, the pics aren't the best:/

Shoot, I may just put this up and leave it up:)  
Be Merry is a great reminder for everyday:))

I have also had several requests to break apart my Holiday Hoopla Math Centers into separate sets.  So, here ya go:)





I still have one more to add.  
I'm hoping to get caught up with some blog stalking, laundry, housework, and everything
else I missed out on sleeping my weekend away:(  
Thank you bunches to those of you who have linked up!  
If you haven't, please oh please pop over and link up:)  
I may even link up my "Be Merry" banner to my own linky......is that allowed?????

I'm in a giving away mood SO the first 5 people that leave a comment can choose a mini unit of their choice or the Be Merry banner:)  Let me know which you would like in your comment and don't forget your email:)

Be Blessed:)


13 comments:

  1. Love all of these! The seasons bring out such great ideas for units and lessons :)

    Frederickjennam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them all but I think I'll go with the Snowmen Multiplication Mini Unit! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the start of the season (as long as it comes after Halloween!). Those centers look wonderful!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Area and Perimeter unit looks great (and such a fun skill to practice)!

      bookskt19@yahoo.com

      :) Kaitlyn
      Smiles and Sunshine

      Delete
  3. I love the Made-it Link ups. I havent made anything wonderful since the year has started though. I love your "Be Merry"! fearlessin5th@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great! I really like the Warm & Cozy Factors set! I could definitely use this with my after school kiddos! Hopefully I am in the first 5!!! Thanks...:)vickyhunt0605@gmail.com

    Vicky
    Keep Calm & Imagine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, major typo so I'm starting over! :) Love all your stuff! I don't know if I'm in the first 5 or not, but if I am I'd love the Be Merry banner!

    Thanks,
    Cathy VerSteeg
    cathy@missversteeg.com
    www.missversteeg.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things things are perfect! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well Tara!!! I hope you feel 100% soon!

    I love, love, love the Be Merry sign--I think you are so right, we could leave it up all year! Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a newbie at this :0) I've been following your blog for several months now, but this is the first time I had time to figure out how to post a comment. I LOVE your ideas!! Thanks for posting. I prayed for you tonight - feel better soon :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're feeling better soon - I had the "creeping crud" last week - and did the same thing that Friday night - asleep by 8:00 on the couch, and slept through until 9 the next morning (would've been longer if it wasn't for the youngest dance class). ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE the Be Merry banner - adorable!!!

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love following your blog and look forward to receiving each new post. Love your offerings. Thanks

    ReplyDelete