Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Made It - November!!

Hey, hey!!!  Can't believe it's November and Monday Made It already!!!!
Buckle up......long picture post!
I'm hoping with the upcoming holiday that there will be lots of you linking up, with lots of wonderful ideas in this Made It!  Remember, it's open all month.  Link up recipes, activities you made for your classroom, decorations for classroom or home........pretty much anything you make:)

I'm gonna start with my Home Made It first because I am so stinkin excited about it......
Did I tell you a Hobby Lobby is right up the street from me?!?!?!?!?!?!?
 (yes.....I know I told you!)

I started with this:
and finished with this:
I LOVE it!!!
You can find an awesome tutorial on how to make the burlap wreath at Top This Top That.
Her blog is FULL of all kinds of yummy things!!
My other Home Made It is some of my Fall decor.....I don't like to buy "premade" Fall sprays to decorate with.  They usually are way too much and there's usually always something I don't like about them.....SO, I buy everything separate and then just play with it until I get it the way I like it....

On to my Classroom Made Its (most are things you may have already seen)
Holiday Hoopla is my first big math center unit:)

I also made this:


(Christmas ones will be coming soon)


I know, I know........little late for Halloween:////// Sorry.....life's just nuts!  
BUT, they are free at my store if you would like a set:)))


That's all the major stuff I've done:)

Now, please oh perty please grab my button and  link up:)  
Today, tomorrow, next week:)  I need some ideas for upcoming Turkey day:))






11 comments:

  1. Your wreath is beautiful! I know that you must be loving Hobby Lobby! Can't wait to link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath...I'm making a list of gifts and things I want to create in the next few weeks, and hopefully I'll get enough done that I can link up sometime this month. This is the second year I've had a student who does not observe any holidays so I can't do anything in the classroom....it's KILLLING me, but I will survive!

    Lisa
    Super Pig and Tyrant King

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wreath is cute! I'm going to make me one! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wreath is gorgeous. I need one! I can't wait to link up this week. It's one of my most favorite linky parties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE what you've made for your home--so beautiful!! You are one crafty girl Tara!

    I miss talking to you! Thanks for this lovely linky...it's one of my favorite things to look forward to each month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you both! I miss you gals :) We must catch up soon........just as soon as things die down (yeah, right).

      Fun in Room 4B

      Delete
  6. That wreath is gorgeous! I think I am going to make one! I am so inspired! I love your fall house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your wreath! The green just pops!! I am looking forward to linking up soon. That math center is awesome and I can't wait to use it:) My kiddos have been loving your fall story starters during work on writing. It is amazing how excited they get over a little slip of paper (which will make them....write!). Thank you for the inspiration:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tara - that is sooo super cute. I love being crafty and making new stuff. Lately I have substituted my craft time for tpt time and making products. Over break I will be crafty again I'm sure. Hope your week has been great!
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tara!!! Love your adorable fall wreath!! Your crafty stuff always turns out super cute!! And I am so jealous of your Hobby Lobby!! I am still waiting for one in San Diego! Also, I love all the adorable centers/activities you made! I need to get started on making all the stuff I planned with all the clipart I bought!! Ahhh! At least we are almost on Thanksgiving break!!! Miss you friend!!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tara!

    I LOVE your wreath! It's beautiful. Thanks for the free Halloween bubbles. I have your story bubbles in my writing center, and my students love using them. The Holiday Hoopla math stations look great. I'm hoping to be able to link up soon.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete