Monday, November 19, 2012

Winner, Cookies in a Pinch, and Sick Again!!!!

This is gonna be a quick one!  Sorry I didn't post the winner this morning.....I have gotten sick again......well, not sick again........just never got over what I had and it has now turned into bronchitis:(((((((   I'm on all kinds of medicine and an inhaler.....yucky!  No fun!  :0(

Ok, I'm sure this has to be somewhere on Pinterest but I had to share.  This was a quick little recipe I got from my mom.  Have ya ever heard of Cake Mix Cookies????  Well let me tell ya, SO easy to make and SO yummy to eat!!  Ya just need 3 things:

- Eggs - 2
- Vegetable Oil - 1/2 cup 
- Any, yep I said any cake mix

All you do is put all the ingredients together and stir them up until everything is mixed up good:)  Then just plop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 for 10 - 12 minutes.  (the longer you cook them, the cakier....a word??..... they get, the less time you cook them the chewier they are...I like'em chewy)
So easy and the flavors are almost endless with all the cake mixes.  I made spice and fudge and funfetti this weekend:)

Quick, easy and yummy!  Try it!  You will be soooooo happy you did!!!

Ok....winner time:)
Congrats Cree!  Pop me an email or comment with the email address you would like me to send all my holiday goodies to:)  Thanks to everyone for entering and all the wonderful Christmas read aloud ideas AND all the mouth watering comments on your fave Thanksgiving food.....my only regret is that I didn't ask you to send the recipes:)....lol!  It all sounds sooooooo good!  

Now, I'm off to rest and get better and hope my appetite is back by Thanksgiving.  
If I don't get another post in before Thanksgiving, 
I pray you all have a blessed and yummy Thanksgiving:) 
 Eat bunches and enjoy family:)

Happy Thanksgiving!!





13 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too! Those cookies look super easy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon! I love cake mix cookies - have only made them in the summer with lemon cake mix though. The spice sounds wonderful!

    Emily
    I Love My Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made those cookies before as a lemon cookie -used lemon cake mix and rolled the balls of dough in powdered sugar first. Yum!!
    Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you poor thing!!! Rest up and get better SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon... I am just now getting over a cough runny nose no voice yuckiness... I hope you are feeling better super quick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you're sick! Those cookies look really yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh those look fabulous Tara!! Definitely going to give this a try! And sorry you're feeling gunky- especially so close to Thanksgiving!! ((hugs)) to you friend!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been sick for about a week - think I am finally rounding the bend, but was hoping it might actually last a little longer as an excuse not to have to go visit in-laws for Thanksgiving! :) Hope you feel better soon.

    I have made the cake mix cookies before. Have done yellow cake mix and added in Fruity Pebbles...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, Tara, I hope you feel better soon!!!
    I am totally trying this Cake Mix Cookie Trick!!! YUM! And easy!!!
    :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Look where I mentioned your blog!! I'm very thankful for you for sharing such wonderful ideas!! Check it out!

    ~Dana

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cookies look delicious AND easy too! I hope you are feeling better. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love cake mix cookies!

    My favorite cupcake is cake mix and pumpkin. That's it. And pretty healthy!

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher
    Endless Pinabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are feeling better!!!! Cake mix cookies are delicious!! I've made the funfetti kind before and loved them!! Spice ones sound really yummy... I'll have to try those ones next! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete