Tuesday, November 27, 2012

You Must Read This Book, Winner, and Like Please

Ok ya all, I shopped till I dropped last night and am revved up and ready for round 2....I am so excited about my goodies but had to go buy more card stock to print everything.....anyone else with this problem???
This girl loves to shop so didn't really drop from shopping
.....now today, I ran for the first time since I got bronchitis.....now that, my friends, about made me drop...ha ha....good news is I made it 2.63 miles.....bad news, it wasn't pretty people....lol.  
But hey, a run is a run so I'm happy. (right Elizabeth?)

Can I say THANK YOU to everyone that purchased from  my little ole store.  Wowza!  I am completely blown away and such sweet comments!  Thanks guys!!! 

Next, congrats goes to
Emily, you win the Tri-Words giveaway.  Please email me the address you would like it shipped to:))

Ok, it's not Christmas themed but wanted to share a b. board I have up in the classroom.
It's called "You Must Read This Book".  I had my kiddos give little book commercial/recommendations to their classmates to promote some fun reading in the classroom.  

I had them tri-fold (is that a word) the paper and put the title of the book on the cover and the main character on one flap.
This is Junie B. herself.
Then they put their little blurb about the book on the inside, making sure not to giveaway too much info:)


Fun way to get a little assessment on their reading AND recommend books for each other. 
After Christmas I'll be setting up the book recommendation tree inspired 

Finally, a favor.....but only if ya want to....I have finally (after many of my bloggy buds have asked) started a Facebook page for my bloggy poo.  I'm a mess on Facebook cuz I have no clue what I am doing....it's really funny actually...anywho, my favor is, if you happen to pop over there, I would LOVE some "Likes"....my Facebook blog page is feeling kinda lonely...lol.
There's a link on my sidebar (the circle with the FB)

Thanks bunches:)  Off to see what else I must have before the sale is over:)


7 comments:

  1. So cute, and I LOVE the book recommendation tree too :) I am now following you on facebook.. your products are wonderful and I am not surprised you have had great success :) Hope you are well Tara!

    Laura
    http://lovetoteach123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for making my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the book recommendation wall!
    We go off break December 7th so we won't be able to do many of the fun xmas activities so this can definitely work for one of the days where I just need a filler. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your book recommendation wall! Very cute! I have a book recommendation tree ( Molly's idea) in my classroom this year, and my kids love it. Thanks for sharing!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your book recommendation wall is very cute! May have to borrow that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ran???? Yippee! I need to get my act in gear. I haven't been since my vacation...ugh!
    I LOVE this book recommendation bulletin board. What a great idea!!! You are always such an inspiration :)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's funny how you feel about Facebook. I feel the same way about blogging!

    ReplyDelete