Monday, December 24, 2012

Have a Blessed Christmas!

Hello all!  
Hope you are all done with your shopping and enjoying family time!  
I'm popping in quick to say that I'm taking a week or 2 off from bloggy
land to catch up on some reading, relaxing, and mostly...
much needed family time!  I am so happy and feel so blessed to have my little
fam all under the same roof again for a little while:)

My prayer for all of you is that you have a blessed, relaxing, love filled Christmas
and New Year!
Be Blessed!


9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and wishes for the best New Year ever! Hugs, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable family photos!! Merry Christmas to you too Tar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family pictures! Enjoy a relaxing, blessed time with your family:) Merry Christmas!
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas/New Year's card!!! Your family is adorable.
    Merry Christmas, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MuchLoved Tara:

    So fun to see that family picture. It made me feel like we were visiting... over coffee!

    Sending you Merry Christmas blessings and wishes for a very Happy New Year!

    Thanks for being my BloggyBuddy!


    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tara!

    I'm so glad that I found your great blog as a result of Holly over at Fourth Grade Flipper passing on a RACK {Random Acts of Christmas Kindness} to you from the RACK linky party I am hosting. I'm your newest follower and am excited to pass on your blog to some of my upper elementary teaching buddies!

    I would be so honored if you joined my linky party and passed on the RACK to 2 blogs that you are grateful for! RACK Linky Party

    Blessings,
    Becca
    First Grade in Foxwell Forest

    ReplyDelete