Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Made It - December Edition!!

Can you believe it's December?!?!?
I feel like I just did the November post!

I'm excited because I have some fun things to share in this Made It:)  

Made It #1:
I started this packet with one prompt in mind.....
I want my kiddos to remember that it's not all about the getting but the giving.  So, if they could write a letter to Santa for our world, what would they write?  I can't wait to see their letters:)  I also added 4 other fun writing prompts to inspire creativity.  Each comes in color or b/w.
I AM MAKING IT FREE FOR TODAY ONLY!!! So, grab your copy:)

Made It #2:

I made this as a fun gift to give my teamies (there are only 2).  
We all know the days leading up to Christmas break can get kinda tough.

Here is the letter that goes with the gift:


I put this tags and letter at my store as a freebie:)
Great if you need a gift for your kiddo's teacher or if you have a teacher friend you need a gift for.
I got all the goodies inside from Hobby Lobby and Bath and Body:)
Made It #3
UGGGG!  My kiddos still aren't spelling those sight words right....is it that they don't know them or is it that they are being lazy?  I'm not sure but practice makes perfect right???  So I made this activity for them to do during Word Work.  There are 4 sets (12 cards in each set) of sight words without their vowels.  The kiddos have to fill in the blanks to practice their spelling:)


That's it for me gang.  Remember, you can link up anytime during the month:)
Please grab my button made by the amazing Michelle at The 3AM Teacher and link up:)






15 comments:

  1. You got a lot accomplished this weekend. Your Hobby Lobby trip must have been a big success :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW time really flies. I can't believe that it's already December and that I totally missed the party last month. I'm going to snap some pictures today at school so I can link up this month. Thanks for hosting and for the freebies.
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    uf94gator@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were busy! I love the "Before Christmas" survival kits. What a neat idea! Thanks for the freebie! I can't wait to look at all the ideas everyone came up with! Thanks for hosting this.
    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara, I love the holiday writing paper. Thanks so much for sharing it with us today. Building snowman sight words looks like fun, too! Thanks, also, for sharing about the survival kits. Love that idea!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea for your co-workers! So cute!
    Kate
    http://funinecse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so amazing!!!!! I can't wait to link up hristmas gifts we're working on in class!!! But for today, does it count if I "made it" through is Monday...? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your survival kits. I have two aides that I think I'll do this for. So cute! Thanks for sharing the tags and note for free!!

    Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh Tara, you always make the best things!!! Love all of them! Your Christmas countdown gifts are adorable!!! I wanna be on your team!! :) And your writing pack is really cute! We're finishing up some gingerbread writing and my kiddos had so much fun with it, I'm sure they would love to do some more fun Christmas writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the survival kits! That is a great idea. I love your other ideas as well!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Brigid

    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing the idea for your team! You have lots of good things to share. :)

    Tammi
    thebalancedclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your survival kit is adorable. I will have to make one for my school secret santa!

    Lauren C
    www.kinder-friends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How stinkin' cute are your survival kits?!!? ADORABLE!!! Love it, and I was always intimidated by your Monday Made It because I didn't think I made good enough things ;) but I think I may have to start just to join in on the fun!! Is it all your own ideas or do you share others ideas too?? Let me know, thanks girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just pinned your December survival guide- such a great idea! Thank you for sharing!
    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tara,
    So...We linked up for this Linky in December and had only been blogging for less than a month. We had no clue what we were doing or how Linky's worked. So, I just wanted to revisit this and apologize for totally not doing it right. AND I want to thank you for coming to our site and thanking us for linking up (even though we totally did it WRONG)!

    Now that we (sort of) know what we are doing, we hope to link up many more times (correctly)!!

    Thank you for being kind to a newbie (who obviously had no clue!)
    :O)
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete