I am joining Doodle Bugs Five for Friday linky party. I have been wanting to do this one for a while but can never seem to get my act together!!! Well I'm joining, but my act still isn't together...lol.
Here are 5 random things from my week and I mean random:)
1. This is how my week started (Sunday counts, right?) We went to my daughter's college to meet the new boyfriend (love him!) and watch them play volleyball in a "Sweet Heart Beach Tourney". They got second:) It was awesome!
BUT, spent all day at Lacrosse (Saturday with my son) and all day Sunday at my daughter's college SO, I have been feeling like the mouse on the wheel......all week!
Always behind, never catching up!!!
2. These are a sneak preview of a post I'm going to do later. These are Social Studies journals that my kiddos made for an end of unit project. We have been studying explorers. They had to write a journal with at least 5 entries, as if they were one of the members of an expedition to Florida.
They really enjoyed this and I think they did a great job!
3. Valentine's day.....need I say more....lol!
If I eat all the chocolate I got I'll be 400 pounds!!!!
4. We are working on theme in my classroom right now. That's a hard one for my kiddos to get so I bought these great Theme Task Cards from Rachel Lynette. I can't wait to use them in my small groups next week:) My silly wireless printer refused to work for 2 days.....now it's working again so I finally printed these yesterday!
5. Totally random and not teacher related but my new fave drink! I have had several of these from Starbucks but about died when I saw you could buy a pack of 5 and make your own!!!!! Love, love!
My "TO DO" list is a mile long for this 3 day weekend!!
I hope you all have a refreshing weekend!!