Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Made It - February

Happy February everyone!!! 
Where on Earth is the time going??!?!
Not a made it but so super cute I had to share:) 
Got her at Hobby Lobby! 
Isn't she adorable!  She is gonna sit on one of my bookcases in the classroom:)
 
Ok, onward to Monday Made It!
Made It #1:
Meet my new addiction! 
Washi tape!!!
I got these from Downtown Tape!
Love them:)  They came super quick too!
So I started some of the cute clips for my classroom:)
 
Made It #2:
I turned these....
 
and these (crayons I made...directions HERE at Funky Fresh Firsties)
Into these!  Goodies for my kiddos:)
 
Made It #3:
I made this set (with adorable graphics by 3AM Teacher) for my kiddos to use during Work on Writing.  They are reading response conversation hearts.  Some of them require the kids to get creative with their responses:)  If you would like to see more about them, click on the pic or HERE:)
 
Made It #4:
I didn't make these!  I just laminated and cut them out:)

This adorable book was made by Tanja at Journey of a Substitute Teacher.
There are all kinds of fun cheers to use to celebrate your students throughout the day!
My kiddos LOVE them!
 
Made It #5
Another print, laminate, and cut out:)
This is an adorable poke game from my buddy Elizabeth at Fun in Room 4B!
Timing couldn't be more perfect because we just started our fractions unit:)
My kids love the poke games.
 
Made It #6:
I finally got around to changing my Reading and Math groups based on our mid year assessments.
So, needed new group signs!
 
Ok, I'm worn out...lol!  A quick reminder that my TPT store is 28% off through midnight:)
 
Now it's your turn to link up with some of your LOVEly creations:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


18 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy! I used your January Monday Made It as my February. Thanks for always being such great inspiration! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the opportunity to link up!

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out :) I've been slowly collecting some Washi tape, too. I need to check out Downtown Tape!

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been busy!! They all look fabulous :)

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great! You have been very productive. I am so jealous about the pink owl, I wish we had Hobby Lobby here. I even looked online and no pink owl, boo hoo! I love the downtown tape, too. I am going to have to check that out.


    faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog!!! im your newest follower!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting! I have owls for my classroom theme and that owl is adorable!! I love the clips! I may have to try that!!

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I say this all the time, but I don't know how you do it all! You are like superwoman!! I adore your new find, she's so pretty. The Literature Love Conversations look fantastic, what a clever idea :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this linky - there are always so many good idas being shared. I did not get quite as much "Made" as I had hoped - I still want to make the hearts you posted in your January Monday Made It!

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wash tape! I've been wanting some. May be time to break down and order!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad your kids like the applause :)

    The washi tape looks sooooo cute!

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the applause handbook, but I can't find it on your site. Can you help me, please???

      Thanks!

      Delete
  12. I think I'm going to have to hire you out to tackle some of my Pinterest projects!! haha Also, I need that owl!!! So cute!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just had to tell you I featured you in my blog today! :) :)
    Jessica
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the celebration cards! Do you have a link to them? I can't seem to find them anywhere...

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your website! I have borrowed many of your ideas!! Thanks for sharing this awesome resource!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing all these great ideas and letting others share too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always find things on your posts that I have never heard of before! Washi tape and the Poke game? I have to check these out! Thank you for sharing and hosting a great linky every month:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete