Sunday, March 3, 2013

B-day Sale and Postponing

Hey everyone!
This is gonna be super short and sweet!
I'm having a birthday sale at my TPT store:0)
20% off everything, today only until midnight:)
I also wanted to let you know I am postponing Monday Made It until next Monday! 
It's been a stressful week
- state writing test
- full moon....eeek! does that have an effect on anyone else's students???
- code red drill
- our field trip cancelled at the last minute :( 22 very sad kiddos
- and stuff...lol
  and then busy weekend. 
Good busy: LAX game of Jake's and Tay came home for the weekend:)
So I have either:
A) Not been in the mood to get my craft on....or
B) Not had the time
.......so, Monday Made It will post March 11:) 
Hope you can all come back and link up then:)
Have a great rest of your weekend....spring break is just around the corner!!!
Be blessed!!
 


12 comments:

  1. Yay! I actually completely forgot about tomorrow being the first Monday for Made It! March just crept up on me. I think March is the toughest time of the year for both students and teachers. Our tests are in April and everyone is feeling the crunch! I hope this coming week is not so stressful, friend!
    ~Holly
    P.S. Check out my flash freebie from my last post on a natural disasters project (great for informational text!) if you get a chance:)
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to You!! I'm a March baby too!! My B-Day is tomorrow!!
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and Happy Birthday right back at ya:)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday, sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday blessings ... and Y.E.S. - that crazy full snow moon messed with our kiddos like crazy ... though their behavior might also be because spring break is just a week away!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!! :) Yes, I absolutely believe a full moon makes a difference on behavior! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy, birthday!!!!!!!! I hope you had a great day : )

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Mine is the 11th...doubt I'll be getting very crafty though--Open House is tomorrow night--ARGH! Spring Break truly can't come soon enough! :)

    Gayla
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete