Five for Friday....Spring Break Edition

fiveforfriday
Not gonna lie.....
so sad today....
my daughter went back to school.....my break is almost over.....just sad!.....
LOL! 
I have pretty much been away from technology all week....just popping in to link up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday.....this is totally a spring break edition....no teaching on this link up....sorry:/
 
#1 -  I started off the week with hosting March Monday Made It
Lots of great ideas are linked up:)  If you haven't linked up, pop over and do it.  You can join in any time in March:)  Thanks bunches to those of you who have linked up and added to my to do list:)
 
 
#2 -  I've spent a good part of my week here:
with this guy!!!
We did some gardening...my therapy:)
After gardening....did some reading in the garden:)
I bought a book on my Nook and finished it last night:) 
Loved it and love to read....just never enough time:/
 
#3 - I bought this little guy:
Oh my mercy.....does he sing:D
(it's a canary)
 
#4  Spent as much time as possible with these 2:)
Went to Jake's Lacrosse match (and froze) Wednesday night:)
They won!!  Woop woop!!!
Celebrated Tay's bday Tuesday
 
#5 Had my hair chopped off!!
I totally HATE HATE HATE pics of me so cannot believe I am posting this but did....
Just got it done a few hours ago.....color and chop:) 
 
Now, I am off to suck every last second out of spring break that I can!!!!


17 comments

  1. Gorgeous girl!!!!! Where did you go all adorably dressed? Love the hair! I feel like we just hung out at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute hair!

    I played hooky from school today - my son's field trip was this morning and I was able to go... then went and had a massage and got pampered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable hair cut!!!!!! I love it! :) Looks like you are having a wonderful spring break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look like a great week! I can't wait until Spring Break! Only 4 more school day....only 4 more school days. I'll try to keep calm until Spring Break! I like your new do and little bird! Enjoy your weekend!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE your hair!! It looks so cute!! :) Reading a book in a garden....ahhh, sounds heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was my spring break too - only no gardening because of the SNOW. Did manage to read on the couch though! Love the hair! Enjoy your weekend.

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!! And your kiddos are absolutely beautiful :) Happy weekend!

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new hair! Glad you had a relaxing Spring Break. We have two more weeks before ours!!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  9. My spring break is in two weeks...the library had better prepare itself for me! I am bringing a big tote bag and plan to read at LEAST 5 books to make up for all the books I've been missing.

    -Maria
    Everyone deServes to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE to read, LOVE your hair, and LOVE that my spring break is in 1 week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet!!!!!! :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been meaning to link up with a Made it Monday since August. That is my goal for next week. I even have a project already finished!

    Enjoy every last second of your spring break!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you've been enjoying your spring break! :) I'm very much been looking forward to mine in a few weeks! :)

    Heather
    All the Dots

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love your hair!! Enjoy your last few moments of your break!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the new haircut. Enjoy the rest of your break.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair looks gorgeous!!! I'm sorry I've been so out of touch, this school year is eating me alive! It sounds like you are having a wonderful spring break and I am very happy for that! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair is awesome!!!! I look forward to summer so I can join in Made it Monday again!
    Ann
    The Caffeinated Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yup, your hair looks incredible. I don't know why you wouldn't love photos- you are beautiful!

    I used to have little frogs just like that guy for pets. So cute! :) Enjoy your Spring Break!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top