Literature Circles Football Style and Sale

Poppin in fast to say
I hope you are all having a blessed and love filled Easter!
 
A quick reminder that all my products at my TPT store
 are 20% off until midnight tonight.
 
If anyone is planning on doing the Spring Cleaning Sale on the last two days of the quarter, I whipped up this little logo...what do you think? I can make changes before I post the file for anyone to grab for their blog posts or what not....

For all those sports fans out there, I wanted to tell ya about a new
Literature Circle set that I made.

I don't know about your kiddos, but mine LOVE Lit. Circles.  This set includes
7 job posters each with football themed names, student journals, job cards,
and bookmarks to match:) 
 
I would love to play Easter bunny and giveaway 4 sets to this first 4 people
who comment telling if you use Lit. circles and how you may be able to use these. 
Don't forget your email:)
Ready, set, GO!

9 comments

  1. Awesome! Id love to use this during intervention time for my high leveled kids! Cljtz3@mail.Missouri.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use lit circle during our RTI time with my average and higher students. They love the artist job. My email is ABaran720@aol.com. Love all your stuff. I follow your TPT and Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use lit circles during our reading rotations. I would appreciate a set for the students to use at one of their stations! My email is nhenson@1scom.net.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use them as part of my guided reading books. The kids love reading chapter books!

    bookskt19@yahoo.com

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh... Missed it. I was wondering how you teach the jobs to the kids? I've never done it before and don't know how to start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't currently teach reading but might next year. I'm thinking about possibly using lit circles the 2nd half of the year. Lots to ponder over the summer! :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am moving to teach a 3/4 combination class next year and would love to begin using lit circles! This set could help me! Any other suggestions you have for me would be great as well! I have a lot of work to do!

    Karen
    rebeccasmommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Literature circles are perhaps the thing I miss most about teaching ELA. I love getting my students engaged in a novel and watching their excitement grow as they read.

    Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH! After reading your comment I came over to read your blog and HOLY SNAKE?! How did you survive that without a hard attack?!?! I would have FREAKED! I guess in Ohio we don't have too many wild life this time of year because it's so COLD haha but that would literally make me scream so loud my hubs would think someone was hurting me! You poor thing!

    LOVE the literature circles pack. I use them during my Daily 5 time. Buddy reading is literature circle time and I work with my leveled groups at this time. We read so many amazing books and I can't believe how much it has instilled a love for reading for some of my fourthies. I love seeing their excitement grow as the books progress! My insane football fan boys would lOVE this pack! :)

    And yes, I coach volleyball! I played in high school and in college at a small d1 school called Winthrop University! Now I am a varsity high school coach and I coach a 16s JO team! Volleyball is a small world! Where does your daughter play?

    Amelia
    wherethewildthingslearn

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top